INTRODUCTION

·° 。: ✰ : ·° 。

❝ a sky full of stars,and he was staringat her

and he was staring
at her. ❞

(atticus)

·° 。: ✰ : ·° 。

          HARRY STYLES HAS TWO PROBLEMS: he doesn't understand why stars are romanticized, and he has an enormous crush on the actress/model Stella Blake.

           As a young boy, he had always known that she was someone who was impossible to hate (he's never met her, but he believed that wasn't relevant to his point). So, he admired the girl through her movies and interviews from the television in his living room. He even wrote her lettersㅡtalk about romance!

          A sucker for romantic comedies, Harry has watched countless of the films featuring the famous rendezvous under the night sky. The atmosphere would be chilly, the boy would wrap his jacket around the girl's shoulders, and they'd sit on a bench. After a few words exchanged, they would lean in, their lips would touch and everything instantly becomes sunshine and rainbows. The dark blanket of onyx scattered with shinning dots was an amazing view on its own. He knew that sharing one of nature's greatest displays with someone you liked was appealing, yes; but there was something missing.

          There has to be something else.

          By some miracle, he meets the girl he's been adoring for years on The X Factor. With his (and four other boys in his recently formed boy band, One Direction) quick rise to fame, Harry is ecstatic to explore what the world has to offer.

          Maybe he'll understand why the night sky is so special, maybe he'll finally uncover the secrets behind those clusters of gas. Stella, after all, is the Italian translation for star.

·° 。: ✰ : ·° 。

NOTES!

❧ i don't own the
original quotes/visuals
used

❧ the plot is completely
fictional, and does not
represent their real-life
counterparts

❧ will contain mature themes,
such as swearing, sexual
references, mental health
issues, etc.

❧ if you don't like the plot,
kindly keep your offensive
comments to yourself,
and leave

╔                                    ╗
   euphemire
                      © 2022  
╚                                    ╝

❚❙❘❘❙❘❙❚❚❘❙❚❘❙❘❚❘

be kind. ❞

➥ please consider voting and/or commenting to support the story, thank you!