Chapter 1

3rd POV

Oh man only a few minutes till lunch. I hate lunch time.

The dual haired boy thought to himself.
He hasn't had much of an appetite lately. Midoriya had noticed it and asked but Shoto always said something in the lines of 'I ate something this morning and am not really hungry' or 'I'll just make myself something after school in the dorm's kitchen'. Lies. All of them lies.
All he did was lay in his dorm, occasionally watch or read something on his phone, but mostly just lying in his bed staring at the wall and thinking.
Thinking about his childhood, about his feelings, about his father.

Todoroki POV

"...roki...Todoroki! Helllloooo?"

I didn't notice how I spaced out, now being snapped back into bitter reality, when Midoriya's face is directly infront of me.

"Oh hey, Is something the matter?" I say, with my usual emotionless face.

"I just wanted to know if you're going to eat lunch with me and the others."

"ehm-"
I'm is cut off by a certain moody blonde yelling out of nowhere.

"OUT OF THE WAY DEKU. GO MAKE YOUR DATE PLANS WITH ELSA SOMEWHERE ELSE!"

"No thank you, I have to do some homework, but I appreciate the offer, Midoriya."

I continue simply ignoring the fact, that Bakugou just completely overreacted and is now glaring at me with a murderous intent in his beautiful ruby ey-
damn it keep it together man.

Bakugou leaves with an annoyed click of his tongue and Midoriya smiles wildly and nods "okay then, see you later at training!"

"Bye."

Being all alone in the huge, empty and finally quiet classroom, I let myself be swallowed by my thoughts, until I notice a stinging on my arm, when I look at it I see the crimson blood on my sleeve.

Shit.

I run to the nearest bathroom, take off my jacket and roll up my sleeve.
The bandages all around my arm are loose and soaked in blood.

Great
just PERFECT.

I take them off and put on new ones.
Despite standing infront of the sink with a mirror above it, I not once look at my reflection. I know if I would, I wouldn't be able to hold back the tears already stinging I  my eyes.
I half-heartedly clean my jacket and sleeve.
While I'm at it I reluctantly check on the black-blue bruise on my side.

~Flashback~

"Weakling, Get your ass off the floor and fight like a man"
the voice of my 'father' roars through the room
I try getting up, limping, I attack him. I throw a few icicles at him. Of course he dodges easily. I close my eyes for just a second when I suddenly feel a foot on my side and before I can comprehend what is happening I fly against a wall.
I fall on the floor.
"Weak fag!"
the raging man yells as he kicks me in the stomach about  five more times before leaving me on the cold, hardwood floor.

'he's right y'know'

It's the familiar voice in my head.

'you're waeker than anyone else'

"I know that'
I think

'don't pitty yourself dumbass'

'okay'

I fall asleep or pass out, one of them. All I know, is that I wake up a few hours later and make my way back to the dorms of UA.

~end~

When I check the time, I realize I have to go to go ahead to the locker room if I don't want anyone asking questions about the bandages.

Or scars.

~Timeskip~

"So today you will train in pairs, we assigned you all a sparring partner, who has about the same level of strength as you do."
Aizawa hands out sheets of paper to everyone, on them, advive what we should train and practice during the sparring and it alao tells us who will be our sparring partners the next few days.

Let's see today is Thursday so.... oh boy

***
670 words
I promise the next chapters will be more exiting... just keep reading
haha