~EIGHT~

°°°°°°°°°
"Beef yourselves to the fullest, it does not change the fact that you still need each other!"
                       °°°°°°°°°

                    ∞BOLU∞

“Do you wanna go back to class now or…?” He trailed off as I kept sniffing.

I had cried throughout the entire free period and beyond. Trust me, I did not even know until I heard the bell. I was still wrapped in his embrace as I sniffed... HE WAS STILL HUGGING ME! OH MY GOD! AH!

I quickly pulled away from him and got up on my feet. He looked shocked at first but he then replaced it with a satisfied smirk. Honestly, that was what it looked like.

“No…uh…yes, I think we have a class now,” I answered his incomplete question.

He stood up too, still smirking and looked at me. “You broke your rule, didn’t you?”

“What rule?” I asked as I raised an eyebrow and feigned ignorance even though I had a pretty good idea of what he was getting at.

I don't hug boys...or people in general.

“I know you know what I’m talking about,” He replied and got closer to me. I moved back.

I rolled my eyes. “No I don’t.”

He chuckled.

I rolled my eyes again and then they suddenly trailed down his face to his shirt. His white shirt was soaked all because of me. Why did our school uniform have a white shirt? I immediately felt so embarrassed. Geez…why was there so much water in my eyes?

“I’m…so sorry about that.” I gestured to his shirt with my index finger.

He followed the direction of my finger, looked at his shirt, and then looked back at me grimly. “Yeah, you should. Do you know how much this shirt costs?” He held a part of his shirt.

“It’s a school uniform, mumu,” I shook my head, giving him look.

“But I bought it expensive more than fifteen thousand,” he said seriously but I looked at him and saw he was trying to hide a smile.

“See, guy. You don’t have sense.” I laughed a little and sat down on the bench, feeling exhausted from all my crying.

He smirked and sat beside me again. “And I still manage to top the whole of our set.”

“Cocky much?”

“Yep.” He popped the ‘p’.

I rolled my eyes. “What do we even have in class now, sef?”

“Uh…that would be History.”

I groaned. “Not that man again.”

“Abi, the man that will be dancing and performing gymnastics anytime he’s teaching. And what’s that his catch phrase again?” He leaned forward and put on a serious expression, putting his index finger beside his head just above his ear, scrunching up his nose. “Mo ro pe o stupid!”

I didn’t even think twice before I started laughing, holding my stomach in the proscess. I laughed so hard I almost forgot I cried today. I heard him laugh too. His shoulders quaked and his Adam’s apple bobbed as he did.

I did not know Ore Jumai had a good sense of humor.

“Hope this laughter makes up for the ocean of tears you spilled on me today,” he said turning to look at me with a small smile after I was out of breath from laughing so much.