Chapter 1

"I DON'T WANT AN ARRANGED MARRIAGE MOM SERIOUSLY!" Lauren yelled angrily. 

        "You have to." her mother said simply. 

        "I don't even know him!" 

        "Lauren." her mother said warningly. 

        "I HATE YOU!" she screamed and shut the door in her mothers face. Why couldn't her parents be normal? An arranged marriage? No one does that anymore!

        ***

        Sungmin sighed as he looked at Kyuhyun, who was smoking on the sofa. Ever since he had broken up with his girlfriend, he had become like this. He never left his apartment. He smoked, drank, and played games. That was all he did. 

        He needs a new girl. Sungmin thought, he had the perfect girl in mind: his sister Lauren. Who cares if she has that stupid marriage with some idiotic guy mom won't even tell us the name of because she wants it to be a suprise? The marriage is gonna fail anyway. 

        He left Kyuhyun's house and went home, he walked to Laurens room, where she was hanging out with her best friend Ryeowook, "I need your help." he said. 

        "With what?" 

        "I need you to come help my friend Kyuhyun, he's depressed." 

        "I'm not a doctor." 

        "Please." 

        "Fine." she sighed, "But only so you can stop annoying me." 

        "Are you sure thats the reason?" Ryeowook teased, "Or are you secretly interested in him?" 

        "I honestly can't even match that name to a face." 

        Ryeowook jumped in suprise, "He's the hottest guy in school." 

        Lauren frowned, "Oh him. Yeah I don't care. I don't plan to have another boyfriend for a long, long time." She had broken up with Donghae a year ago when he started liking Eunhyuk. But they were still best friends, she, Ryeowook, Donghae, and Eunhyuk had been best friends since nursery. 

        ***

        "Its a fancy apartment." Lauren said out loud as they stood infront of Kyuhun's apartment.

        "He's rich." Sungmin replied. 

        "Everyone who go's to our school is rich." she pointed out. 

        "True." 

        Sungmin let himself into the apartment and Lauren followed, inside, they found Kyuhyun drinking at the table, "Why did you come here!" he cursed, "Who's that girl!" 

        "This is my sister, Lauren." Sungmin said. 

        Lauren nodded, she began to clean up the apartment as best as she could while Sungmin tucked Kyuhyun into bed. Lauren finished cleaning up and went to check on him, his forehead was burning hot, he had a very high fever, she was about to take her hand away, but he suddenly raised his hand to hold hers there, "Don't leave me...Seohyun." he whispered in his sleep. 

        Seohyun. Lauren thought. That must be his ex girlfriend. She shook him off and turned to Sungmin, who was watching with a small smile on his face, "He has a fever." she informed him, and he went to get some medicine. He's good looking. She thought. No no no you can't think that. You have an arranged marriage. She scolded herself. 

***

        The next day, Sungmin sent her back to Kyuhyun, this time alone, she pressed the doorbell and waited, "Who are you!" Kyuhyun shouted as he opened the door. 

        "Sungmin's sister, I was here yesterday...?" 

        "Damn Sungmin. Does he think I need a babysitter? Why are you here?" Kyuhyun asked rudely. 

        "I'm taking you out to eat." she said simply. 

        "No, I can live with the beer I have." 

        "Yes you are." and she grabbed his arm and pulled him out. 

        "HEY!" he shouted angrily, but Lauren continued to pull him, "How dare you do this!" 

        "Sungmin's orders." she shrugged, "He's paying me for it, or I wouldn't dare do this." 

        "Kids these days." he growled, "They'll do anything for money. How much is he gonna pay you? I'll pay you more to leave me alone." 

        "No. Because he's also my brother, and he's gonna help me with something you don't know about." she was talking about her marriage, Sungmin was trying to get her out of it. She pulled him into a small noodle shop. 

        "I don't eat at cheap restaurants like this." he told her, disgusted, as she ordered noodles for both of them. 

        "I didn't either, until my parents brought me here, its awesome." 

        "No. I'm leaving." he was getting up just as their food arrived. Lauren quickly stuffed some noodles into his open mouth. 

        "Good, isn't it?" she asked. 

        He nodded grudgingly, "Yeah." he admitted. 

-----------------------------------------------------------

A/N 

so i may have added some parts of my own. like the donghae part. and plz dont think that im having another go at seo because when my friend wrote this she really did write seohyun. anyway hope u like it :3