Chapter 12

Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. Okay. Okay. Okay. So my family is.... okay. Okay.

This is what went through my mind for approximately 20 minutes until I finally came to terms with the fact that my goddamn family is a part of the mafia. No, no my goddamn family are the LEADERS of one of the MOST POWERFUL MAIFA in the underworld. The next thing I did after calming down was reattach my knives to my ankle and checked the amo in my gun, putting it in the waistband of my sweatpants and unlike my brother I was more careful about people not being able to see it.

I thought again about letting Eren know about this stuff but decided against it. In less than a year he is going to be fully taking over the Turkish mafia and currently his training was very stressful and I didn't want to add to that stress with the newly found information about my family, besides I dealt with those fucking monsters for almost my whole life, I can totally deal with these guys.

But the one tiny thing in my mind was what exactly did they deal with, I was fine with drugs and weapons but I was desperately hoping that they weren't involved in human/ sex trafficking, because that is the one thing I couldn't bear. Even with the Turkish, me and Eren asked if they were involved in that shit and thankfully they weren't.

I was thinking when and how should I tell them that I know, when there was a knock on my door. I quickly checked if my gun and knives were secure and properly hidden once I was sure, I opened the door to find Alex on the other side. He gave me his usual warm smile which I would have returned if my mind wasn't to preoccupied, "what?" I asked in a more snappier tone than I had meant, which made Alex's expression drop but never the less he still had a small smile on his face. "You want to come down for lunch? We ordered McDonald's."

"Yeah sure. But don't you and Xavier have to go to work?" In all the time I had been here, they never took a day off, also the reason why I haven't been able to talk to them very much. "Well, we just thought that after what happened we should stay with you, in case you feel. You know... weirded out." I nodded while following him to the living room. "So are you feeling...?" Alex trailed off. "Weirded out?" I asked him as he sheepishly nodded avoiding eye contact. I knew that the attack was probably one of their enemies, but I didn't say anything yet. "No, I'm fine. I mean Luca is safe and I am pretty sure you are going to catch whoever it was who tried to hurt him." "Yeah oh-yeah we will."

All of the others were already sat at the table picking out the stuff they wanted from the bags. I was seated between Luca and Alex. "I remember that you prefer chicken over beef, so here you go a mcchicken and large fries." I thanked him and started eating. It was so delectable, I hadn't eaten McDonald's in so long, granted I did eat a burger from the night club from time to time but that could never compare to the this and anyways the food there wasn't even the focus at that place it was mainly the entertainment and a place where local gangs could have meetings.

I also didn't want to spend my money on expensive food, if I could get a good enough sandwich from the food cart on the street which helped me save money. The last I had eaten McDonald's was two years ago, the night of Eren's flight to turkey we both had stuffed ourselves with all kinds of junk food. Ah, memories. "Well judging by your expression, I am gonna say your enjoying it." Marco said looking at me from across the table with an amused expression while Alex and Dante were trying to stifle a laugh.

They must have taken my dreamy expression for my love for the food. I just shrugged in return "I haven't eaten McDonald's in like two years so I guess I am excited." "You haven't eaten this stuff in two years?" Marco asked, I could see how everyone else also had a confused face, oh shit. "Uh, well yeah. I mean mom was kind of a health freak with me. So she didn't you know let me eat out a lot." Phew.