Pilot

Y/n POV
I arrived at the new school I didn't know anyone and I did not know where my room was , it took 6 hours to come there but when I came there the school was over but I walked in and saw so many people I got anxious. But I saw a girl so I walked to her.

Hey do u know where 6B is?* I said but she didn't reply, then I saw she was listening to music so I took my hand on her shoulder and she turned around

Hey do I know u?* she said with a worried voice, no u don't I'm new but I was wondering if u knew where 6B is?* I said and she looked at me and laughed, then she said* yes I do your my new roommate lucky but I'm Hermione but call me Mione if u want.

I smiled at her *i'm y/n* I said to her, *you remind me of someone * she said, I looked confused look at her, I'm sure it's just coincidence* she said  and then I walked after her to our room

Hermione POV
She looked a lot like the y/n Allison mikaelson the last sister from the picture in my book from my family that haunts vampire if it is her she is 981 years old, Freya= The noble women, Finn=small blonde soldier, Elijah=The strong lord, Klaus=victory of the people, kol= The dark, Rebekah= bound to god, y/n= the smartest sister.

I hope really she isn't like it stands in the books ,she killed so many people and tricked them because she was smart.

Y/n POV
After she showed our room I talked to her because I know that she knew about my family and me I saw her book it's the book we all have tried to burn down, * mione?* I asked to get her attention *yes y/n ?* she smiled while saying it I hope she really trust me at this.

* so I know u know about my family and me but I promise u I have changed so I'm not gonna kill u or something I actually hate it, but I know u are a vampire hunter so I need help if my siblings comes here to find me-* she just talked in my mouth and I hate when people do that but I can't say that or get angry because I don't want to scare her

*okay okay but why would ur own siblings wanna come after u?* she said but I thought they said why in the book but I thought wrong then *because you know how I trick people and one day I tricked them because I hated how we killed people and they caught me after a while so they putted me in my coffin, one day Tatia petrova come over and took my white oak out of my heart And I runned away from them*

*Woah that's insane * she said *yeah I know but could you protect me if they come?* I said hoping she is with me * yeah ofc *

Mikaelson pov
Klaus:we need to Get her
Rebekah:yeah she needs to pay
Kol:y'all sure about this she is our little sis
Rebekah:Kol!! She betrayed us against that A boy she loved!
Elijah:we have to even she is our little SISTER
Klaus:FREYA WHERE ARE YOUUUUU
Freya:i'm here what is it?
Klaus:you need to find y/n now
Freya:I can't we don't have anything of her...
Klaus:that bitch took everything we need to find her and kill her