Purple

Warnings: this has a little bit of smut example: hickeys, oral and begging.
Light dom/sub

Mostly fluffy and "flirting"
:3

(BTW MIGHT HAVE SPELLING ERRORS IM SO SORRY)

———————————————

Reki pov

Smack

    "Ouch!" I snap awake after feeling a hard smack on the back of my head from my teacher, he huffed walking back to the front of the classroom to continue with the lesson, sighing I hear a small chuckle beside me.

Looking over I see icy blue hair, soft eyes and a gentle smiled pulled into  smirk. "Maybe you shouldn't stay up so much watching YouTube you wouldn't sleep in class" Langa whispers and I roll my eyes.

Shifting my focus on the window by my desk I huff out air as my eyes scan the sky.. getting a little dark.. I think to myself.. soon hearing the bell ring for the end of the school day I jump out of my seat and sprinted out the classroom.

Time skip to the skate park.

I managed to beat Langa to the skatepark.. the place where we go every Friday after school, I slipped my school uniform jacket off and shove it into my bag, grabbing my skateboard and practicing simple moves.. cause Langa would kill me if he saw me doing any difficult moves with a sprained arm.

Speaking of Langa.

The tall blue haired male flung his bag down and got on his board and skated over to me. "You left me behind, dummy."

"I was racing ya!"

"Could of warned me." Langa chuckled and he did a quick ollie. I laugh softly as I skate around him, he just kept his eyes on me as I circled him.

"What are you doing?"

"Skating, duh."

The blue haired male laughed to himself, his eyes locked on me.. I noticed his eyes scanning me up and down, my heart skipped a beat as I blushed a bit.

Langa was amazing in every single way.. he was beautiful too.. his blue eyes sparkled in the bright light.. even in the dark they seem to sparkle.. just like snow..

Soon I feel gravity go against me.. and a crack in the pavement, as my skateboard stopping suddenly and my body falling forward... so entranced in my thoughts, my brain doesn't comprehend until I'm inches away from breaking my face.

I felt two strong arms around my waist, and my body melts a bit as I look over my shoulder to see Langa with a worried look across that handsome face of his.

"Are you alright Reki!?" He says in a panic, I felt his arms squeeze me and soon felt him pull me up straight. Our faces inches apart.

"Y-yeah I'm fine.. thanks." I say softly.

He nods slowly letting go, his face slightly pink. I blush a little as I move away, and skate over to the bench where our bags were.

I sigh.. I knew had to confess sooner of later.. Langa is on my mind all the time.. I just.. I wanna feel his lips against mine.

A shiver is sent down my spine when I feel Langa's presents by me.. he was reaching in his bag to get a water.

My eyes stare at his hands as he twists the cap off and I slightly blush.. he lifted the bottle and took a gulp.. I watched his throat bob from taking in the satisfying liquid.

"Langa.."

His eyes shifted over to me and nods. "Yeah?"

"I forgot a water.. can I have a sip of yours?"