The pillar and the moon, pt. 2

(aight, here's part 2)

Akaza stood there staring at Rengoku in a suggestive way. He thought to himself, Damn, what a man, but now, he's mine, he's actually mine, I did it. Rengoku got up and said, "Hey, ima go shower, I will be right back, dont leave this house, ok?" Akaza nodded and said, "Ok Kyojuro, I love you~" and winked at Rengoku. Rengoku gave him a glare and went to go take a shower. "He knows that he loves me." Akaza said. When Rengoku was taking a shower, Akaza snuck into the bathroom to sneak a peak at Kyojuro. Kyojuro was singing so loudly that he couldn't hear Akaza come in. When Akaza peered above the curtain, he saw Kyojuro in a way that he has never seen him before, he started turning bright red when he saw the naked Rengoku, he had a skinny body with a huge 6 pack and a strong build. When Rengoku noticed Akaza, he gave a very mean glare at him. "Daaaaamn Kyojuro, what a sexy man you are, you really should be shirtless more often." Akaza said and winked at him. Kyojuro blushed a bit and pushed akaza out of the bathroom. "May i have some damn privacy akaza?" Rengoku asked his pervy boyfriend. "Only if you let me join you the next time you shower." Akaza responded and kissed Rengoku. Rengoku blushed, but held onto Akaza while they kissed. Akaza was surprised, but loved it even more because Kyojuro was enjoying it. Akaza pushed Rengoku into the bathroom and shut the door. Rengoku jumped back and fear, because he forgot that he was naked in front of his new boyfriend. Akaza gave a suggestive look and pushed Rengoku to the ground and started to make out with him. I shouldn't be enjoying this, but I am, Kyojuro thought to himself.

Part three coming out soon :>