IS IT MY FAULT TO BE SINGLE?

BESTLIFE INSPIRATION.

TITLE:- IS IT MY FAULT TO BE SINGLE?

SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 14, 2021.

Is it my fault to be single? On Valentine's day, many groups of people including the church make people who are single feel as if there is something wrong with them and that is the reason why they are single. On Val's day, there is this pressure, society has placed on single men and women as if they are missing out in life. This is the time, where single ladies within the age of 25 and 35 can't talk to their parents because their parent will tell them how old there are.

There are many people who are married but are more single than even the singles. Why do many people treat singles with contempt? Why do pastors and elders of the church, who should know better treat singles as if they are cursed for being single? Why are those who should know better, makes the lives of single people within the age of 25 and 35 feel as if they are the reason why they are single?

I know of a lady, who on the eve of her wedding, a truck knock her husband to be down, and the gentleman died on the spot. On Val's day, a lot of singles cry for love because they thought they are aging, or something is wrong with them. I once said the worse thing in life is not to get married, the worse in life is to live with someone who doesn't value you.

Many singles are doing well in life, but because they are single, the so-called married men and women, make them feel as if they are failures in life. In Africa, we propel singles within the age of 25 to 35 to understand that nothing is more important in life than getting married. That is why the devoice rate is high, many people didn't know whether they are destined to marry or not. They just want the name called I AM MARRIED. So that people will get off their case. Please, don't fall into that trap.

It's about time singles should let the world know that the worst thing in life is to be with someone who does not value you.

"I have come to understand that, those who are not enjoying their marriages, make the singles feel as if they are missing a lot in life and that marriage is for everyone. Don't be fooled by their models. Remember, time and chance happen to everyone." - Emmanuel A. Lamptey.

Thank you. Have a blessed day. Stay Safe. Stay bless.
#EMMANUEL #LAMPTEY #AYERTEY.
#bestlifeInspiration

Please We Need Your Feedback
https://forms.gle/GgxxQkfuVPLzChny7