𝐒𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐬𝐚 "𝑹𝒐𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒔"

You woke up to the sound of the front door being slammed open.

"𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑢𝑐𝑘 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡?" You muttered sitting up while rubbing your eyes.

You got off your bed and proceeded to see what was happening. Shocked when you saw your roommate Sakusa drunk. Laying on the floor still in his outside clothes.

"𝑂𝑖 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑢𝑝, 𝑐𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑢𝑝 𝑡ℎ𝑒 ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑒"

He was always quiet and collected so it surprised you to see him like this.

"𝑌/𝑁 𝐿/𝑁" He mumbled slowly getting up while removing his coat.

"𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡? 𝐼'𝑚 𝑛𝑜𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑛, 𝑑𝑜 𝑖𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓 𝑂𝑚𝑖"

He stared at you tipsy, then started to approach you. You tried to move away immediately because you were not wearing a bra.

"𝐶𝑜𝑚𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒" He said spreading his arms open.

"𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑙, 𝑛𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑑𝑟𝑢𝑛𝑘" Slowly coming upstairs you glared at him.

A few minutes have passed and you were still laying down in your bed, having trouble sleeping. You remembered his face, his hair was down, and his cheeks were bright red.

"𝐻𝑒'𝑠 𝑐𝑢𝑡𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 ℎ𝑒'𝑠 𝑑𝑟𝑢𝑛𝑘"

You didn't hear anything weird assuming he's already in his room asleep, so you went downstairs to get a glass of water.

The moment you opened the fridge someone wrapped their hands around your sides.
You quickly turned around to see Sakusa shirtless towering over you.

"𝐷𝑎𝑚𝑛 𝐼 𝑘𝑛𝑒𝑤 ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑝𝑎𝑐𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝐼 𝑑𝑖𝑑𝑛'𝑡 𝑒𝑥𝑝𝑒𝑐𝑡 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑆 𝑚𝑢𝑐ℎ" You thought staring at the tall ace.

"𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑂𝑚𝑖?"

Shivers went down your spine when he started to touch your shoulders lower... and lower. He pulled down your silk shorts and began to finger you aggresively while sucking on your neck leaving wet hickeys.

The coldness coming from the fridge made your nipples hard, it turned you on more than anything.

He then added another finger inside you, stretching you.

"𝐴𝑎𝑎ℎℎ𝑔" Your moans were quiet, not wanting to wake up the neighbors next door.

"𝐶-𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑓𝑢𝑙 𝑂𝑚𝑖, 𝑖𝑡'𝑠 𝑚𝑦 𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡 𝑡-𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒" You tried your best to speak but the pleasure was devouring you.

"𝐼 𝑠𝑒𝑒, 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑡𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡, 𝐼'𝑚 𝑔𝑜𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑒𝑡𝑐ℎ 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑡𝑜𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡" He whispered in your ear.

You couldn't take it anymore, you fell in his arms while grabbing his neck from behind. Feeling his hard dick poke your ass.

He bit your shoulder causing you to moan louder. "𝑎𝑎𝑎𝑎𝑎𝑢𝑎"

"𝐿𝑜𝑢𝑑𝑒𝑟, 𝑠𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚" He ordered you.

"𝑂-𝑜𝑚𝑖 𝑎𝑎𝑎𝑢𝑔ℎ, 𝑓-𝑓𝑎𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟! 𝐼'𝑚 𝑔𝑜𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑐𝑢𝑚!" You moaned loudly, sure that the neighbors heard but you didn't care. You just wanted him so badly. You soon then came on his fingers, he licked them clean while facing you.