BABY SITTING THE BRAT

Kavin sighed for the nth time as he glared at his friend who's teary eyed right now.

"I told you I'm not going"

"B--ut Thyme wil--"

"What about me?"

They both turned their hands where the voice came from and it is belong to Thyme of course. Dew automatically looked at Kavin and begging was evident to his face. But of course it's Kavin.

"Hey Thyme, our Dew here told me that he doesn't want you to go to the party because he wants to spend time alone with Tu"

The pretty boy said with his oh so lovely smile. Dew sometimes regret being friends with them to be honest. However Thyme rolled his eyes as he collapsed on the sofa.

"What's wrong with me being there at the party? As if I'm going to do something ridiculous"

Thyme said looking at his friends.

"You always do ridiculous things Thyme"

Dew reminded him and once again Thyme rolled his eyes. Kavin wants to laugh at Dew's disappointed face when their eyes meet. The latter was begging him to go to the party so that someone can tame Thyme but of course he doesn't want to. He wants to give a hard time for his friends on how they can make the brat behave without his help.

But then Thyme sighed.

"I don't like Tu"

He honestly said.

"I know"

Kavin smiles genuinely upon hearing that. Even though their friendships consists of jerks their still the bros that won't meddle to their friend's love interests. They still respect each other but of course it wont stop Thyme doing unpredictable things to annoy Tu.

"But you still bully her!"

Dew said slumping in the sofa with Thyme. He looks like a kid honestly.

"What can I do? I love teasing her, she's a perfect target to bully"

Dew glared at his friend who's smirking at him now.

"Exactly. Why don't you go find another one then?"

Dew said.

"Shut up. I told you she's a perfect target for me. Besides it's my way to help you with her. If it is not me you don't have the guts to play the role of a prince in shining armor anyway"

This time it is Kavin's turn to roll his eyes while Dew looked at Thyme like he's a spider in the wall.

"Whatever"

"Make her your girlfriend and I won't bully her. I told you to put a label on the things that is yours so I won't bother to mess up with them"

Here we go again. Thyme being a brat and considers people like 'things'.

"Tch. Whatever. Says the one who can't even put a label to the ones they really want"

Dew stood up as he smirked at Thyme then side-eyed Kavin who's literally sitting in front of them that suddenly found his phone more important than paying attention to his friends.

"He's mine already"

"Self-proclaimed now are we?"

Thyme gave a death glare to Dew who sprinted his way out the room leaving Kavin and Thyme alone.

"And when did you pay attention to your phone when we're together?"

Thyme asked now sitting in a more comfortable way facing Kavin who just glanced at him then back at his phone again.