XI

Every training, the four would always end up getting splashed with medicinal water by Kanao.

   Eventually, Zenitsu and Inosuke gave up while Kiyomi and Tanjiro still kept training.

  "Why aren't they coming again?!", Aoi said, clearly irritated.

  "We're deeply sorry, Aoi-san. I promise I'll bring them tomorrow without protests.", Kiyomi bowed along with Tanjiro.

  "Haaah.. it's okay. Don't mind them anymore! And if you don't want to come, you don't have to.", Aoi sighed defeatedly.

  "I will always come and train, Aoi-san!", Kiyomi smiled, assuring her. They then started the training.

   Later, Tanjiro and Kiyomi walked in the halls, on their way to Zenitsu and Inosuke, all wet from the medicine water.

   Then, someone tugged on Tanjiro and Kiyomi's sleeves, startling them. Kiyomi got scared so she jumped onto Tanjiro's shoulders and covered his eyes.

   "K-kiyomi-san! I can't see!", Tanjiro flailed his arms.

   "O-oh, I'm sorry, Tanjiro... Ah, Sumi, Naho, Kiyo! You startled us. What's wrong?", Kiyomi got down and looked at the triplets.

   They stayed silent for a moment, "... Towels...", Kiyo shyly handed them two towels and Tanjiro and Kiyomi happily took it.

   'Theyresocuteimgonnaadie!!', Kiyomi thought before shaking her thoughts away.

   "Thank you so much, you three!", Kiyomi smiled brightly, making the triplets happy.

  "Umm, Kiyomi-san, Tanjiro-san, can you do the full focus breath all day and all night?", Kiyo shyly asked.

   "... Hm?", Tanjiro froze.

   "They meant when you do your full focus breath even when you're sleeping. And I can't do it, I have weak lungs.", Kiyomi smiled.

  "No, I-i don't too.", Tanjiro sweatdropped.

  "I haven't done that before... Can you even do that?!", he panicked.

   "Oh stop it with that face, you look silly. I think I'll do that too, maybe I can use the other forms when I can do that.", Kiyomi took Tanjiro's towel and rubbed it on his face.

   "Yeah... It's already hard when you do it for a short moment...", Tanjiro's panicked face remained even though he was just rubbed on his face with his towel.

   "There are already people who can do it. Like the pillars and Kanao-san. Please try hard.", Kiyo beamed.

   "I see! Thanks, I'll give it a sho- what are you doing, Kiyomi-san?", Tanjiro looked at Kiyomi, who was pinching the triplets' cheeks.

  "You guys are just soo cuutte!! Oh-- I'm very sorry!", Kiyomi realized what she mindlessly did, so she apologized and bowed.

  "It's okay, Kiyomi-san!", The triplets smiled. Kiyomi got overwhelmed by cuteness, so she held her chest and fell down like an idiot.

   "..I-is she okay?", Kiyo worried.

   "Yeah, I think she does this when she sees cute people or things. See you later!", Tanjiro waved at the triplets while he walked back to the room they rested in, dragging the unconscious Kiyomi.
.
.
   Later, Kiyomi and Tanjiro were seen outside, training their full focus breaths.

   Suddenly, both of them fell down.

   "Gaah! Is my heart going to come out?! Why do I feel like I'm gonna diiee!?", Kiyomi covered her ringing ears, Tanjiro as well.