Not What I Was Thinking

When your two parents are divorced because of the father cheating, you stay with your mom. After a few years of pizza, church and t.v. your mom wants to find love.. So Here you are with the experience of 3 different men (no homo). The first one was addicted to pornagraphy. (Don't tell me why! )The second one played keyboard at a church he looked nice but kept staring at my mom. (Tell me I didn't have to SLAP him out of it). Now the third one was this man who my mom became friends with. They started to hang out a little and stuff and he'll take us of to eat at those expensive restaurants. I was inpressed and so was my mom, she wanted him to be the one. A few months later we had a volleyball game a my church's sports center ( we be turnt) and I saw my mom getting annoyed of the "one" following her. I was just watching and laughing. He wanted to be on her side of the team and stuff.( tryna prove he the one). After the game and we all tired we all went home. I'm hoping my mom doesn't marry him. We were fine by our self. Just in the next 3 months their engaged.. This man moves in with us like he did something. I'm watching him. When we get a bigger house for me and my sister we meet his daughter. She was nice and had jokes but I still didn't like that dude. The next day I heard my mom told the "one"..."I'm Pregnant".Omg. This was only the beginning.