First Thought

Living with my granny said to be better living arrangements. Once my older brother came to live with us from the big city 3 older sisters a younger brother and 2 older brother.
   Im guessing this is when my troubles started , My mother said it was a eyelid the doctors said it was pubic hair IDK but the strand of hair found on me in a private place wasnt my hair questions begin to be askesd . The accusation was I was being molested, hard for me to believe because I had no memory of beinging molested .
   Nice day out, my clothing was laid out for school. It was a multi colored bell bottom pants suit, I looked in the mirror only seeing my face becaue of the size of the bathroom mirror. My grandmother called (alright to the bus) My first day to school i was young very young but my granny knew i would be ok. I got to the bus stop before the other kids joined I rolled up the bottom of my pants to make them into capris  bottoms i didnt like the bell bottom look , off to school I went. School day was normal home to start my day. Granny birthed 10 daughters and 1 son a few still borns she also birthed a daughter that died at birth or soon after. Granny cooked cleaned and drove what ever her husband insructed her to. My grand parents owned alot of land in the area we lived in they called it the Johnson quarters.  They had 8 homes built for there children i think for the ones with no spouse and one for my cousin they raised, They lost a daughter and raised her son. I was fairly happy there and i admired my granny relationship with her children but I missed my mom dad and all 6 of my siblings. My parents had a home built a few years later moved to the same City my granny lived in I was so happy i could join my family the house had more space.
Saturday morning was the best for me my god mother lived across the street from my parents. Every Saturday morning she fried fish cooked cheese grits and we watched The pink panther,Andy Griffin and Banaza all day I loved my goddy her son and his wife also lived there. Goddy bought me alot of exspensive clothing mostly dresses we went to church aolt i hated dresses. But I loved to spend time with my god mother. Unfortunately she was in a car accident at the corner of Donnelly and limit and she died a few moths after. RIP GODDY
   5th grade was a hard year for me after loosing my god mother DCF came to my school and removed me from my parents custody. I was heart broken. They took me to live with this older lady in leesburg. All the time i was thinking it was because my 5th grade teacher caught me runnig off school campus and going to steal cookie from IGA.
I attended sken elementary, I was pointed out and picked at because of the race difference but my foster parent was sweet and she tried to make me comfortable. But I really just wanted to go home. Trail day, in the halls of the court i remember my mommy kissing me and saying just tell the truth baby I said I know nothing mom said just tell the truth . And the look on my Daddy face was broken everytime i seen him he didnt talk to me just looked, but my parents wasn't the blame and I understood he couldn't change the actions of his corrupted son and He couldn't change the fact that his son could have hurt one of his daughters that he shared with his wife.
But still i remembered nothing. I was returned to my parents and I valued the fact that life can change so fast so love where you are.