Colin Morgan Buys Your Ass

:)

First PERSOn perspective

Y/n; your name

Y/m/n: your mom's name

Don't have a mom? Pretend it's cate blanchette ,turd

E/c: (your) eye color

h/c: hair color

I opened my e/c eyes. In a daze, I lifted my head to see what had caused me to wake up. Turns out, it was a sound. I sighed. My mother. She was squawking her head off from downstairs. I didn't want to hear about whatever she was talking about today. Probably something to do with her cocaine addiction.

I walked around the cold room. Blocking out her yelling like I always did, I stumbled to my bathroom after slipping on a pair of sweatpants and a black cropped hoodie. I looked in the mirror at my sparkling whatever colored eyes, sweeping my hair into a messy bun with a single hand motion. I stared at myself in the mirror.

I had had a rough time at school yesterday. I'm constantly bullied for two things. My mom being the worlds number one drug user, and me being the most beautiful girl in (insert your town). They called me cruel things like "gorgeous" or "incredibly hot and sexy" or "super babe slash wife material" I couldn't take it for much longer.

"I wish I didn't have to be here in this stupid town," I murmured to myself.

Suddenly the yelling only got louder. I figured it was time to deal with my mom.

"Y/N!" my mother yelled. "GET DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW! THIS IS IMPORTANT!"

I sighed. "I'm coming," I whispered loudly. I left the bathroom after taking a sick leak.

I walked down the stairs. "Yes, mom?"

She sat down in the living room, on our bright orange couch. Patting the cushion space besides her.

"Sit." her eyes stared at me with something different than what I was used to.

I sat down. "Mom?"

She took my hands. "Lately, I've been remembering a time. From earlier in my life. From when I had you. Do you remember those days where we used to go out to the fields near our old house? When we used to pick strawberries during the daytime, and at night you and I would sneak out while your father was asleep? Do you recall the stars we gazed at while laughing about embarrassing stories from my past?"

My breath trembled as my heart melted. "Yes, I do."

"I remember how we used to be so much closer. Before your father went off to become an astronaut. Before everything that has happened. And I know that a lot of things have changed, my beautiful daughter. But I think I'm prepared to make a huge change."

This was it, I thought. After years, my mother was going to go into rehab. My eyes watered as I felt my face grow red. I never thought the day would ever come.

My mother gave me a smile. The type of smile I haven't seen in years. A smile of my own appeared on my face.

"My darling Y/N," she continued. "You know how I've said when you were younger that I wouldn't trade you for anything in this world?"

I nodded, my hands raising to cover my mouth.

"Well, I lied lol," She said. "Colin, get out here!"

My face dropped as I saw a tall man duck out of the kitchen. He had dark hair, piiiiercing blue eys with a light amount of facial hair. His wide set eyes stared into my orbs.