its a start

I take a deep breath cold air fills my lungs its 7:10 a.m. I should get ready I get up from the stiff hotel bed. And go take a shower once i get out I bry off and take my new school uniform frome the plastic cover It came in and unfold it the fabric is nice they didnt give me pants they gave me the wrong uniform ...they gave me the girls uniform... Well it's a understandable mistake and its not like im complaining im still ganna wear it hopefully no one thinks I'm a prevert for wearing the girls uniform
Once im dressed I fix my multi-colored hair and put on My rose color glasses and make sure I have my clear glass pair I grab my book bag and put on my shoes and leave checking out of the hotel it was very cheap i didn't have a lot of money. And I dont have a job i walk to the U.A. I wander do I really deserve to be a hero? Ill just have to prove to my self that im worthy of being a hero I walk in to the gates of the U.A.the building is so beautiful once I was in side I start looking for class 1-A while looking I get lot in thought and walk into the wrong class room some one says some thing to me and pulls me out of my thoughts I look at them. "Huh? Oh im sorry I was lost in thought "
A guy with grey hair looks at me "what's your name? are you supposed to be here?"

"Uh my name is etsuji! And i believe I am is this classroom 1-A?"
He looks at me like i had to heads or something "not this is class room 1-B by the way my name is tetsu tetsu" I look at him feeling rather akword "oh im sorry um do you know where class room 1-A is?" I fight my self to not to start sucking on my lip when i get anxious I eat honey for a snack but I can't just carry and jar of honey with me all the time. So I put it on my lips. Tetsu tetsu smiles and leads me to class room 1-A i thank him and he smiles and gose back to his class room and I go in to my class room. I open the door. And look around the room a blond haired guy was yelling at a kid with green hair and a black with blue tented hair was yelling at a guy woth a bird head for during on a desk the hole room looked chaotic and that wasing good as i have ADHD and get distracted very easily I felt realy anxious. And didn't want to fail my classes the more I though about failing the higher my anxiety got soon i was having a anxiety attack. Really on the first day great I fall to the floor trying to breath I take off my glasses so i can rub my eyes To try and stop my self from crying I felt some ones hand on my shoulder "hey are you alright?" They ask I look at them in the eyes crap i looked them in the eyes ill hipnotis them there red eyes turn into red swirls and they just stay there. I start panicing. I hipnotisd them it will last five hours God this day is just chaos they guy with black hair starts yelling and air chopping no wonder my pairents didn't want me. . .
............................
Every thing is black i can't see I must have passed out I open my eyes And see I'm in the nurse's office I look for my glasses but i can't find them some one walks in and i cover my eyes I don't know what they look like but there male i can tell by there foot steps "what are you doing?" There voice is deep and tired "im protecting you from my quirk sir" he chuckles "is that why you where rose colored glasses?" I felt nervous "yes sir um do you know where my glasses are? " "yes i have them I'm going to hand them to you " i hear him geting closer he's now sanding to my left I close my eyes and reach for my glasses and carefuly put them on and open my eyes and look at him. "Im sorry for passing out sir and hipnotising a student is that student ok?" He looks at me "yes kirishima is alright he's no longer hipnotisd"
"I've been asleep for five hours? Oh no I'm so sorry sir"
"My name I aizawa and its alright we didn't start the lesson yet and I got you the right uniform You should have got the right uniform "
"I'm sorry Mr aizawa I didn't know i had the wrong uniform untill this morning.."