one. [nsfw]

Hello everyone! So basically not everyone knows this but originally my bottled feelings ff was supposed to be a porco x reader but changed it after liking how i described connie. anyways heres a porco ff to make up for it! ALSO FOLLOW MY TWITTER @GALLIARDSGF1 FOR UPDATES ON OTHER STORIES!

Rumbling city streets below your apartment building awoke you from your slumber. The sound of honking from the city taxis and traffic filled your ear drums to the point where you couldn't toss and turn in your bed anymore. You lifted your body off your two pillows that were stacked messily behind your head. You rubbed at your eyes that were still full of mascara from the night before. You had completely forgotten about the party you had attended the night before and you looked into the mirror right across your bed to look at the smeared makeup all over your face.

You let your legs slowly lower off the corners of your bed to set them on the floor. You pushed your body weight onto your feet to stand upright. Your arms stretched over your head trying to crack your back from the contorted sleeping position you slept in. You grabbed some makeup wipes off your vanity that sat right next to your window that showed a view of the New York City street below you. You wiped gently at the black pigment under your eyes and brushed out your hair so it looked more neat. Shortly after, you checked your clock for the time

"Shit, I'm going to be late and I already look like a mess." you muttered to yourself as you grabbed the nearest work outfit and headed into the bathroom. You rushed into the shower, turning on the water making you flinch as the cold water hit you, but you couldn't bare to wait for it to heat up. You cleaned your hair and dried it in the fastest way possible. You snaked the pant legs of your work clothes that matched your dress shirt and grabbed your keys as you hopped up and down to pull the waist lining over your hips. 

Your phone hadn't charged the night before, but you could just charge your phone when you got to work. Opening up your door to your apartment, you picked up your phone to check your notifications rather quickly since you wouldn't have time to do that later. All of a sudden, you came in contact with a tall figure in front of you.

"Woah, hurrying out this late?" said the man.

"Sorry Reiner, I overslept and wasn't looking where I was going," you stammered as you quickly put your phone in your pocket.

"Relax, Y/N, I wasn't criticizing you. I've known you for quite a long time. Well, as long as you've lived in this apartment building, but you know what I mean."

"Yeah, I know Reiner," you jokingly rolled your eyes at him, giving off a flirtatious laugh to clear over your embarrassed emotions you were feeling. You saw Reiner rub the back of his head, not knowing how respond or continue the conversation. You wiped off the slight sut that built up on your pants.

"Want to catch up later, Braun?" you winked at him playfully as you turned your way to the two doors of the apartment floor.

"I TOLD YOU TO STOP CALLING ME BY MY LAST NAME, Y/N" Reiner began to blush up at the cheeks as he stammered to collect his words.

"You love it, though." You closed the doors behind you and began to descend down the stairs. This was probably the first time you had truly been late to work and you didn't want to be any later, but you still had to get coffee to get you functioning. You rushed down the busy sidewalk full of people rushing to work or school. You lowered your head so you wouldn't bring attention to yourself as you made your way to the coffee shop at the end of the block. 

The door rang as it opened and you stepped inside, feeling the air conditioning tickle your exposed skin on your neck and hands. You stepped on line and lazily scrolled through your social medias as you waited to order your usual coffee.