Love on the docks

"upon arriving on an island, Jack assumes it's another loveless day in paradise...

Whereas, an islander Emile expects more whiny tourists to wreck his beautiful island.

However, they both come to find out they might find something they might've not known they needed."

Jack didn't even realize that the ship had docked somewhere other than the port they were originally going to anchor. Captain Smith stayed tucked away in his office, and Jack didn't want to make any of the passengers worry. So, he fixed his cap, plastered his huge, animated smile on his face, and stepped out of the lodging area to greet the new day.

The island they had reached was rather strange, tribal-like statues splayed all around the grassy island. Vegetation trampled by the man-made structures, but it looked rather peaceful!

One of the passengers, EmuPengu, a rather short and stature person with a hood over their dark hair, waddled out the door behind him whilst rubbing their eyes.

"Mornin', Emu! Ready to take on another spectacular day?" Jack asked with glee, Emu yawning as they stretched their arms.

"...Would it be wrong to say I slept for only 3 hours?"

Jack laughed nervously, not really sure what to say to that, and just patted Emu's head sympathetically. The other 2 passengers arrived together, Ben Dover and Jelloella.

Ben Dover dressed in her usual overalls and tube top, black hair tied out of her face to show off her green eyes. While Jello wore a hoodie over a pink maid outfit with matching tights, a pink face mask tying it together.

"Goodmorning." Ben said, stretching her arms over her head, Jello following suit, practically shadowing her movements.

"Nya~" Jello cooed, but let out a loud gag, punching his own gut before regurgitating a hairball. Jack grimaced, "Why...why is the hair blue?"

Emu covered their mouth, "Jello insisted on grooming me last night."

Jello chortled underneath his breath, while Ben looked over at the island.

"So this is it..." Ben's words brought Jack back on track.

"Yep! We've reached our destination! How about we head on down?" the first mate smiled jovially, dodging the hairball on the floor before happily skipping to the exit.

"He's a bit fruity, ain't he?" Emu whispered to Ben, who nodded.

"Still cute though. Look at that fuckin' tight ass he got."

Jello nodded, "Nya."

...

"Tourists once again!" Scooby said, putting a hand on his best friend, Emile's, shoulder.

"Really? I hate them."

"Now, now. If it weren't for them, we'd go outta business!" Scooby and Emile sat in the lobby of the hotel that had been constructed specifically for the island.

"You know, Scoob. It's your father who took my family's culture and turned it into a mockery, right? That's why I hate tourists." Emile removed his shirt, tattoo's dragging all the way down his shoulders and to the bones lining his abs.

"But you know how capitalism is! Make them happy, is all you need to do." Scoob got closer to his ear, "and besides, you're great for business."
Emile turned his head away from him, "pervert."

Scooby laughed, "I'm just fucking with you, pansy. Now tell you and your boys to rehearse some more. I got people to greet!"

"Right." Emile rolled his eyes, watching as Scooby exited and greeted the little cluster of people outside. He was planning on flipping them off, until someone caught his eye.