CHAPTER 1:

Leona Hudson

A yawn scape from my lips as I lazily lean my head into the glass window of our class room. Caspian is scaring the shit out of our classmate-like always, wala namang bago doon dahil likas na mainitin talaga ang ulo niya at laging galit. Hindi ko alam kung magaling lang ba talagang manghula ang parents niya o nagkataon lang na Rage ang second name niya.

Isang malalim na buntong hininga ang pinakawalan ko. Wala naman talaga akong balak pumasok ngayong araw dahil first day palang naman. But mom insist para naman daw makilala ko ang mga magiging kaklase ko.

The students of Harvel University is devided into five groups owning some part of the school, just imagine kung gaana kalaki itong school. The school separated their students base from their intelligence, capacity, and talents.

Lets start from the group where I belong. The Class A, the class that have the most promising and talented students. Most of the students from that Class are prodigies and I'm a proud student of that Elite Class.

Hindi naman sa nagyayabang ako but I am not just born with a pretty face.

Second is the Class B. The Heirs and heiress. The Class that have the most influential students. Mga studyante na nanggaling sa malalaking pamilya. Students that will inherit the fortune of their family.

Third is the Class C. They are the most silent Class in the group. They don't like associating with the other class and mostly getting the average in everything. They are so boring and so fucking low-key. I hate them...

Fourth is the Class D. The scholar of this school. They are my favorite among all classes

Why?

They are pretty reliable at times.

Lastly, the End Class. Dito naman napupunta ang mga estudyante na malapit nang ma-expell. Wala akong masyadong alam sa klaseng iyon 'couse they are just a bunch of losers. Sino ba naman ang magkaka interest sa mga defected at rejected diba?

"Leona."

Tamad na nag-angat ako nang tingin sa babaeng tumawag sa pangan ko. It was a girl in a bun with a pink eyeglasses carrying a large book and a bag. Mukhang kararating lang.

"What?"

"Head Master Dale ask me to give this to you." Inabot niya sa'kin ang black envelop na may school seal. "He told me na papuntahin ka sa office niya. Anyway good luck." Iyon lang at umalis na siya sa harap ko.

Tumayo na rin ako at naglakad palabas ng room. Pagdating ko sa tapat ng pinto ay kumatok lang ako ng tatlong beses saka pumasok.

Believe it or not but the Headmaster of Harvel University is a young man in his early twenties. He is a wearing a grey tuxedo with his hair neatly comb. He is also wearing a eyeglasses that makes him look strict and hot at the same time.

I saw him playing with his pen while biting his lips. On top of his table was a white folder holding the information of a certain student. A picture was printed on the the upper right part of the folder. The Headmastet clear his throat and fix his eyeglasses.

When he saw me he put down his pen and gesture me to sit down.

"The staff and I have been noticing your behavior since Junior Highschool, Ms. Hudson Arriving late-"

"I'm not late today." I interruped

I saw him clench his jaw after getting cut off before speaking again with more authority.

"Arriving late, skipping classes, and sleeping during class. Those are enough to be expel but since you are one of the top students. Pinapalampas lang namin iyon. But now, you've done worse Ms. Hudson." Seryosong saad niya

"Thi is about what happened last night. You were caught hanging out with two delinquent students from Foxwood High. Is this true?"

I Nodded. "Yes. But they-"

"You were fighting another group of delinquent students from Devenson High. Is this true?"

I paled. Damn it!

"Ms. Hudson. Is this true?"

"Yes but we didn't started the fi-"

"It those not matter if you start the fight or not. Ms. Hudson the problem is you were involve." He flip the folder and adjust his glasses

"It say here in your files." He continued..."You are the only daughter of Roseneath Carter, Correct?"

"Yes."

"You have one biological brother and two step brother..." He said scanning the files. "Harrison Carter, Isaac Carter, Jasper Hudson. correct?"

"Yes."

"I see..."He close the folder and clasped his hands together as he rested his elbows against the table. "So two of them are student from Foxwood. Correct?"

I frowned. "Yes."

"You realize the reputation anyone related to that kind of school may carry?" I bite my lips and nodded

"This is a serious matter for our school, Ms. Hudson. We cannnot let our students be associate with those kind of people. You understand?"

"So you want me to cut ties with them?" I asked, frowning.

"No." My brows furrowed by his word

"Then what d-"

"You are going to be transfer to the Class End." He said with absolute authority which makes my eyes widen.

"Sir this isn't fair I wasn-"

"Ms. Hudson we cannot rist the reputation of this school especially that you are part of the Class A-" He try to explain but I interruped him

"So you are going to expel me?" I asked, my voice is shaking.

"No, like what I've said, I will transfer you to Class End."

"It is just the same as expelling me." That Class is like a trash bin. Tapunan ng mga failures.

"I'm sorry but my decision is final." He said kaya tuluyan nang tumulo ang luha ko.

Fuck it! Inis na pinahid ko iyon at padabog na lumabas sa office niya.