thirty two

chapter thirty two
"horror movie"

  "IT SEEMS LIKE SOMEONE REALLY wants to get ahold of you

"IT SEEMS LIKE SOMEONE REALLY wants to get ahold of you."

Lynn slightly chuckled under her breath as she switched from staring at Derek's Wet Dog contact up to Allison walking beside her, and she shrugged her shoulders lightly while placing her phone back into her jeans pocket after she declined the call.

The two women had just left school after Allison had found Lynn studying in the library, explaining to the werwolf that she needed her help, and wanted to make sure she was right before going to Scott or Derek. Lynn instantly agreed, knowing when one of her friends drastically needed her.

"It's just Derek," Lynn replied, not exactly wanting to bring up the man in a conversation with Allison, knowing how she feels about him as a whole. "I was supposed to do this thing with Isaac, uh, to help him remember where Erica and Boyd are, but Scott and Stiles are already there, so he doesn't need my help."

Her blue eyes then landed on a rather large building, and Lynn softly furrowed her eyebrows while glancing back over to Allison. The brunette hunter was carrying a metal cutter, and she was tempted to remember her that she had supernatural strength, but decided it wasn't the time.

"So, you really think the bruises on you and Lydia's wrists are the logo for a bank?" Lynn questioned with a bit of disbelief, it didn't necessarily make sense in her mind. "A bank that's been closed for years, by the way."

"I don't know," Allison answered, and Lynn appreciated her truthfulness, if anything, this was just going to end up as a waste of time and she'd get an earful from her friends for blowing them off. "I just have...a feeling."

"I trust your gut, Allison," Lynn bobbed her head, placing a warm, sympathetic hand on the girl's shoulder as the two came to a stop, at the broken glass doors that still had a chain wrapped around the door handles. Allison raised the metal cutters, and Lynn simply put her palm up to stop her. "You do realize I can crush these without breaking a sweat, right?"

Allison switched from the handy tool in her palm towards Lynn as wrapped her thin fingers around the metal, and with barely any effort, she snatched the metal down from the handles and dropped them in a loud pile.

"Right," breathed out Allison, and Lynn let a little amused laugh out as she popped open the left glass door, where Allison grabbed the other one.

The two women walked into the abandoned building a little bit hesitant, and Lynn kept her ears out for any threatening noises, she narrowed her eyes as some smells flooded her nostrils, but it was going to take a second to break up all the chemicals and years worth of smells.

Slowly and carefully, the two of them continued walking on through the dimly lit hallway as they searched every open room and hallway, not really finding anything.