𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝘁𝐞𝗿 𝐈

A big truck. A road. How long had we been driving? - you thought as you watched outside the window. You and your boyfriend were moving. For some reason, your boyfriend Jason thought it would be fun to move all the way from New York to Seattle. Besides, your relationship...

...wasn't exactly the greatest. Especially since your parents gave up on you, as Jason wasn't exactly their type. They weren't wrong, but you wanted freedom, and at the time when you started dating, he seemed like he could give you some type of freedom. Especially now. 

However, you were getting cold feet. Not because you wanted to go back to your parents. But because you didn't feel safe with Jason. He made chills go down your spine. No matter how smart you were, you could never read him. He was a complete imbecile, who just happened to be handsome and good with words. 

"How much longer Jason?" - you finally found the courage to speak as you push your glasses up. He kept his eyes on the road. "Another hour babe, shut up." - he muttered, this was exactly what you were afraid of, Jason has been talking to you like this every since your parents gave up on you.

It was probably because your parents were rich, and he wanted some of that money. You sighed, however, this annoyed Jason. "Will you shut up already?!" - he shouted as he sped up on the road. It was raining as well. "P-Please Jason you'll kill us!!!" - you pleaded for him to slow down. 

Once he calmed down he finally did slow down. However, this didn't make you feel any safer than you were before. You gripped your gun, you looked at it and hoped you would have the guts to go through with your plan. 

You and Jason stopped at a gas station. You knew it was now or never. The rain had stopped, and it was getting dark. You have to do it Y/n! - you said to yourself in your head as you finally got out of the truck. You had to do this. You loaded your gun. Now or never Y/n. Now or never!!!

Finally, you walked to the bathroom where Jason was. You opened the door and saw there was luckily no mirror.  His pants were down. You raised the gun and suddenly. BANG!!! Jason's body dropped to the ground. Headshot. Now all you had to do was figure out a way to get rid of his body. You couldn't leave him here. Or actually. Maybe you could. 

You looked around and decided to use a hammer. First, you took out the bullet with the tweezers. You knew this procedure very well. You were a pathologist in New York. And you certainly didn't want to go back to that job. Once you smashed up his head so it was unrecognizable, you flushed the bulled down the toilet drain. 

Another thing you thought of doing was to light him on fire. You pulled out a cigarette and a match. You lit it and you pulled a canister of gas that Jason has filled from his side. Dumbass brought his own demise to himself. - you thought as you poured the gasoline over his body. 

With one move you lit him on fire, his body was burning, soon to be unrecognisable. One problem solved. Now to get out of here without any witnesses. - you thought as you peeked outside. Coast was clear. Now you had to walk to the truck without making it obvious you were in the bathrooms. However, what made it better was that there were no cameras. Very good. 

You finally reached your truck and hopped into the driver's seat. "Who's the mad genius now Jason?" - you chuckled as you started the truck and drove on. You finally took a deep breath and knew you were free. Free from that asshole. That fucking abusive asshole. Single pringle Y/n L/n.

You were still driving now you could see some smoke coming from the building, but as soon as you blended into the groups and crowds of cars, you were as good as gone from there. 

Almost home... - you finally parked the truck in the drive. "Home sweet home Y/n. Home sweet home." - you said as you opened the front door to the house. It was a two-floored house, white on the outside, you would have to change that for sure. 

Suddenly, you heard a crash from the other side of the street. You saw the neighbour's garage door open. The light was coming from there, however, you decided that you wouldn't poke your nose where it didn't belong. So you locked the truck and went inside the house. 

As you closed the door you looked around, a nice home for a start. Maybe you could upgrade it, but that was beside the point. As soon as you turned on all the lights, you noticed that there was all the furniture, well most of it anyways. 

You saw some things were missing, or in need of repairing. Fucking, Jason. Good thing I killed you. - you thought as you walked to see what was in this dump. Seeing that you have three bedrooms, three bathrooms, a workroom, a kitchen, a living room, a pantry, a garage. 

Hell yeah, I can live with this. - you thought. But for now, all you could do was go to sleep. No matter how fucked up your bedroom was. You entered the bedroom and saw that there was a bed. It wasn't so dirty as it was dusty. Besides a bed, there wasn't much else. 

But hell, as long as you were single, it would work out for you. You laid on the bed after dusting it, you wanted to throw up, but you knew no good would come from that. As soon as you got comfortable on the bed, you closed your eyes and drifted off to the dreamland.