𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝘁𝐞𝗿 𝐈𝐈

You woke up to the sound of your alarm. You reached over to turn it off. You touched around your bed to realise you were alone. Your cheeks flushed. You were alone in bed, and Jason wasn't harassing you... "Aaaaaa!!!" - you screamed in excitement as you jumped out of bed.

Pulling on your clothes from yesterday. You didn't care! You were free from all responsibilities. As soon as you got downstairs you opened the garage door. You luckily parked the truck so that the back was turned so you didn't have to walk much. You opened the back of the truck and began taking your stuff out. 

You tried to move as much as possible, no matter how clumsy Jason was, you knew you'd get everything up and working soon enough. But before you could do anything, a woman approached and greeted you.

"Hi, there!" - you fell on your butt from how she startled you. "H-Hello..." - you tried to be as cheerful as possible giving her a soft smile "Ah sorry for frightening you!" - the blond woman said holding out a hand to take the box from you and helping you up from the floor of the garage. "That's alright, I've been through worse, it's nothing." - you smiled at her.  

"The name's Beth, need any help with unpacking?" - Beth asked, she seemed so nice "O-Oh sure, I'm Y/n L/n by the way." - you said as you got one box out and into the garage. Soon she called over three other males. "Y/n, this is my husband Jerry, my son Morty and my dad Rick." - she said. 

You looked over all three men, and your gaze fell on the elder man, he seemed... you weren't even sure what he looked like to you. You shook both Jerry's and Morty's hand, and when you finally shook Rick's hand you could feel the stench of alcohol. 

"If you'd be so kind to just put the boxes into the garage, I'll take care of the rest." - you said as you walked back to Beth. Soon enough another girl joined you, her face was stuck to her phone "Y/n this is my daughter, Summer." - she said as she looked at you. 

"Like, nice to meet you." - she said clearly uninterested in your existence. You shrugged it off. You noticed almost all the boxes were in the garage. "So Y/n, would you like to join us for dinner tonight?" - Beth asked you and you started to panic. 

You surely wanted to, but you were afraid you'd spill the beans about killing Jason. "Sure Beth." - you said as you smiled. She smiled back "Great, I'll see you at 8 then." - she said and left, her daughter leaving with her. You were dumbfounded but then again you had to pretend nothing was wrong.

Soon the trio left and you thanked them. You then closed the door of your garage and went to unpack all of the contents out of your boxes. Inside them were your weapons, inventions, gadgets of different kinds, and especially important, your box. In that box was a picture you cherished more than anything in this whole universe.

You looked at the clock on the wall. '7:45 PM' it seems you have some time, fifteen minutes to be exact. As you got to your room you changed and you wore some interesting clothes. You wore tight skinny jeans, they were dark blue. You wore black flat sandals. 

And you wore a dark blue gypsy shirt with sparkles all over it. You put your hair into a bun and got your glasses and lenses. You wore lenses to change your eye colour. Meanwhile, you used glasses because you thought they were fashionable. 

You had made a batch of homemade brownies, in the hope you'd warm up to the neighbours. You walked out of your house and over to their home. You knocked and Beth opened the door. "Ah, Y/n! Right on time!" - she smiled as she invited you in taking the brownies to the fridge.

You entered the dining area and she told you to sit down. You took a seat and from what you could tell everyone was here besides Rick. Once he came he sat opposite from you. This did not phase you in the least. However, while you ate, Beth struck up a conversation. "So Y/n do you live alone?" - she asked in a happy tone.

"Ah, I was supposed to live-" - you cut yourself off thinking of how to phrase it without giving yourself away. "I-I was s-supposed to move in with my boyfriend, but I dumped him." - you stuttered which didn't really strike anyone's attention except... Rick's.

For some reason, he began asking you things. "What happen-burp-ended between the two of you?" - Beth glared at her father, but you knew you'd be suspicious if you didn't speak up. "W-Well he was cheating on me and that's why I left... Hehe..." - you lied, luckily he dropped the topic.

"So... I heard you're going to teach at Harry Herpson High School." - she seemed slightly too cheerful, "O-Oh yes, I believe so, I'm thinking of becoming a professor there, I'm not sure what position I will get, however." - you said with a slight hint of disappointment.

Rick was smirking as he listened to you. "What school did you finish?" - Rick asked you, you looked at him and sighed. "I've finished [Highest Level of Education school]. I am pretty much capable of taking on almost anything." - you said feeling slightly more confident. 

Rick eyed you with his jaw dropped. "You'd better close your mouth, you'll catch flies." - Jerry, Beth, Morty and Summer chuckled at your remark, Rick frowned and glared daggers at you. "How did you get in that college? You're what, 18?" - he muttered annoyed.

You chuckled, "I'm 21, for your info." - you smirked and raised an eyebrow. "And I would love to show you just how I got into college, maybe then you'd stop saying bullshit." - Beth covered her mouth as she tried holding in her laughter, Jerry seemed impressed with your attitude and the kids seemed slightly afraid of what Rick would say to you. 

Things were getting heated. Rick glared at you, "Well bitch, how did you get in that college?" - he questioned with a smirk. You smirked right back at him.  You slowly took off your shoe, and you were wearing sandals. 

You rubbed your foot up against his crotch, "I'm sure you'll find some time for me to show you, meanwhile, I'd like to hear what this high school you kids go to is like!" Rick looked at you, you weren't exactly showing any facial expressions that would give away what you were doing. Your body looked like it wasn't moving.

At one point he rubbed your foot, this made you blush but you hid it. Your conversation went on, Rick's face was slightly pinkish, you were sure you got his attention and interest. But as you tried pulling your foot away from his crotch, he held your ankle in a tight grip under the table. 

This made you blush a little brighter, "Are you alright Y/n?" - Beth asked, and you smiled at her, "Is it a little warm in here or is it just me?" - Rick smirked at your remark, he then let go of your foot as you adjusted your sandal back on. 

The conversation with the Smiths went fine, except for Rick constantly glancing at you, he probably got the wrong message, but then again, what message were you sending? You soon stood from the table once you saw how late it was. 

"Well, thank you for the delicious dinner Beth, but I should probably get going." - you said as you went and got up from the table, Beth wanted to walk you to the door, but Rick beat her to it. "Thanks, asshole." - you chuckled as he looked at you with slightly pink cheeks. 

"You're welcome bitch." - he said and you chuckled, "Need me to walk you to your house?" - he asked, he didn't sound desperate, but he sure looked like it, "Sure thing, Rick." - you waited for him to close the door to his house. 

You walked across the street and before you knew it, you were standing at your front door. "Thanks for walking me home Rick." - you chuckled and then smirked at him. All he could do was stare at you dumbfounded. He shook his head and he stood in front of you. 

He towered over you and noticed you were wearing a necklace with a crystal. "Where did ya get that?" - he asked, your face lit up. "U-Uhm, I got it from another dimension." - you whispered the last park, but before he could ask you anything you slammed the door in his face.