bad arm

this is tory x robby, dedicated to hellowww10 because you won't accept the fact that they are iconic together.

-SARA

summary: AFTER SEASON 3! robby finds tory unconscious in the cobra kai dojo. soon, they let their guards down.

"Tory?" Robby's voice boomed in the silence. 

It was late, and Robby was just making his way to the Cobra Kai facility, not expecting to see anyone. He ended up seeing someone, but that someone was barely even there. 

He saw a body in the distance, squinting his eyes to try and recognize it. Once he did, he made sure no one was around and ran over. Robby sighed at the sight of an unconscious Tory. But, he didn't breathe at all when he saw that she has a terrible bruise on her arm and neck. 

His first instinct was to get down on his knees and feel her pulse. He did exactly that, grabbing her arm gently and feeling the pulse on her wrist. Robby let go of her wrist when he felt a strong pulse. 

"Tory," Robby whispered, his hand on her arm, rubbing it gently to try and get her to feel something. But nothing happened. He sighed. "Tory," Robby said a little louder, checking her pulse again, but this time on her neck. 

When he got no response, he bit his lip, "Shit," Robby whispered. He got up from the ground and quickly made his way to the front of the dojo, opening the door and running to the small store that was located beside it. 

He ran inside and went straight to the freezer, receiving an angry shout from the manager. Robby ignored the yell and ran out with a small bag of ice. He made his way quickly back to the dojo, running to the back where Tory had been found. 

He kept trying to find out what had happened, but his mind constantly drifted to the reason being a sudden attack. Robby knew she was capable of fighting off almost anyone, so he knew right away she wasn't aware of what was happening. Robby put the ice down gently on her badly bruised arm, leaving it there. 

He got up and left for Kreese's office, sitting down and sighing. He tapped his fingers on the desk, growing impatient and more nervous by the second. But, all that went away when he heard the bag of ice move. 

He jerked up and quickly made his way back to the dojo, sighing in relief when he saw Tory lift her arm. 

Tory groaned in pain and stretched her arm. As soon as she realized what had happened, she grumbled and clenched her fist, "Ugh." Tory sat up weakly, holding onto the ground for support.

 "Hey, hey, hey, stay down," Robby tried to get her to keep still, "Are you okay?"