"𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦" 𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸

@wattpad If you're looking for a book that should be taken down for inappropriate relationships instead of taking down books with gang violence or appropriate imagines, here's one: All You Need Is Love by @swiftxcriminal . Dassit, dassawl.

╒◖════════════════════════════◗╕

Review of "All You Need Is Love"
by @swiftxcriminal

1. Characters and their development:

So, we gon start with the female MC b/c this Michael is a lot to unpack.

Female MC is Nicole something, idk, and I just feel so bad for this girl's development. Sorry to this girl.

Nicole has just turned 18 and has never been hugged/kissed by a guy. She's the cute, little shy late bloomer whose always been gorgeous but never believed it. She's a Disney Channel character ok? Imma get to her physical description later, cuz ya need to hear it from "Michael's" POV. I promise it's worth the giggles.

Her parents send her to therapy, where she meets her therapist (spoiler: it's Michael), in the elevator, who catches her when she falls talkin bout some, "when she fell, I jumped at the opportunity to touch her". Sure, that's creepy, but it reminded me of that Kevin Hart skit (if ykyk), so I was like whatever.

Anyways, back to Nicole, who is the most naive of naive girls ever, but also experienced? This is a common problem with all the characters; they're all on crack. Mad random.

One second she's reserved and the next, she's makin out with Michael in the car, talkin bout some, she'll take care of his erection one day like she knew just what to do with it plsjsksjsk.

She's never been into guys and stuff, but when Michael touches her in the elevator, she's already thinking about how life would be like with this random stranger. But no, he'll think she's just a silly little girl.

Yeah, he should sis. You're 18 to his 47, but I digress.

Then she finds out he's her therapist. Shocker. She talks with him, cries a little bit about her sad and lonely life which Michael identifies with.

And so sis thinks about her life decisions and how she never does anything because of her anxiety and allat, finally deciding that she wants to pursue love ... l-o-v-e with Michael. When I say sorry to this girl... 😭 she is not making these decisions y'all. Anxiety would never let her!!! Let's normalize giving our characters the right to change incrementally.

That's all imma say about her for now, the rest is for the plot and allat.

Now Michael. Sigh. It's a lot, imma need some gifs for this one.

He's laughable. Like, I laughed at him. And I should, cuz he's like that one guy from The 40-Year-Old Virgin. Who is whattttt bee tea dubs? ⚪️▫️🧑🏻‍🦳🏳🐩👨🏼‍🦯👨🏻‍🦳

Yeah, keep that in mind.... anywho

*blockbuster trailer voice* Meet Michael, the 47 year old therapist who's lonely and sad and no one loves him (even though no one knows him cuz he's just a freakin therapist)!!

He has vitiligo, which is so depressing because now he's scared to tell the white girls about it, afraid they'll go running for the hills.

Aww I'm just playing, it's sad really.