Six Months

Six months. It's been six months since Harmony has last been to Auradon. Things were going the usual in Auradon, the Isle of the Lost is as miserable as ever and things were going great for the Hazbin Hotel.

Two demons were about to set off an explosion close to the hotel, they didn't care what got hurt around them, they just wanted revenge on the guy that screwed them in the building nearby. But before they could activate it a swirl of blue fire appeared by them before a young girl appeared in it.

"Right then!" The girl laughed all smiles as she showed off her long blue hair of fire, black makeup, long black dress with a slit in the skirt, and high boots with chains on them. "Why don't you and I get down to the nitty gritty and then...
We can let the fun begin."

The girl was then in front of the quick as a flash as music started playing and she sang while showing off her powers.

Harmony Dust, it's pleasure
Sign in twice just for better measure
Good investments, bad intentions
A clause or two, I forgot to mentionNow please excuse my sudden interest
Saw your fiasco and had to visit
I can offer you my service
Don't you worry, the price is worth it
NowNow if you'd take a look around
Then you could see the sights and all the sounds
Of your world on fire
So sign the line, you'll be fine
Hell you'll be all mine
And I don't care if you already died.I can pull from my resources
Take what you want and stay remorseless
A little dusting, a lot of dealing
Make this whole world so appealingAnd I'm calling in as many favors you want
But when it's all said and done
Your soul is mine to hauntNow if you'd take a look around
Then you could see the sights and all the sounds
Of your world on fire
So sign the line, you'll be fine
Hell you'll be all mine
And I don't care if you already died.

Harmony stopped singing for a moment and held out her hand. "Now with all the fine print and logistics out of the way, what do you say? Do we have a deal?" The demons shook her hand making her hair flame up more as smoke surrounded them before Harmony continued her song.

Now if you'd take a look around
Then you could see the sights and all the sounds
Of your world on fire
You signed the line, you'll be fine
Hell you'll be all mine
And I don't care if you already died.Can't let you live to tell the tale
It's time to take a walk with me through hell
It was your desire
You signed your name, such a shame
Got yourself to blame
And I don't care if you already died.

With the hotel now safe and vengeance promised Harmony waited for the two demons to be out of her sight before she happily jumped up and down before rushing into the hotel. "Got the contracts." She cheered as she skipped in.

One of her adopted dads Alastor, the Radio Demon himself, one of the most powerful, deadly, yet most charming demon Hell has ever seen stood up from his seat and laughed with glee. "Ha ha! Darling, you're a chip off the old block! Come here!"

Harmony ran right into the terrifying demon overlord's arms allowing him to lift her and spin her around as they celebrated Harmony making a deal.

"She gets it from me you know." Hades grinned as he watched from the couch.

When Alastor set her down Harmony sat down next to Hades who wrapped his arm around her shoulders and gave her a kiss on the forehead.

It was pretty confusing having three dads at once in the first month but things worked out great.

Hades was Harmony's biological father who didn't know she existed until six months ago. Hades' ex never told him she was pregnant so he missed the first 16 years of her life and was slowly making up for it day by day. They had so much in common it was almost like they've known each other forever and the Hazbin Hotel was way better than the Isle of the Lost so he stayed. He has taken Harmony to the Underworld a few times to show her what he's assigned to do as a God. He also introduced her to Pain and Panic who's jaws dropped at the sight of their new princess and Cerberus who loved her right away. Hades didn't spend a lot of time in the Underworld anymore though, Pain and Panic knew the ropes pretty well and he wanted to focus on getting to know Harmony more than anything. Harmony never blamed him for not being in her life, in fact, she even called him dad on his first day there.

Harmony's adopted parents were Alastor and Angel Dust. Two demons that couldn't be more different. Alastor was a proper demon who always dressed sharply barely showing any skin at all except this face. Angel was a drag queen who loved to show all of his body off, especially his huge fluffy chest. Angel had a very dirty mouth and almost everything was a sex joke to him along with every other word being a swear word every time he talked. Alastor was very old-fashioned and hardly ever swears at all. It was a mystery to everyone on how those two fell in love, but Alastor explained that if anyone was going to be his spouse it would have to be someone as wildly wicked as him and of course after a turf war he saw that insane killer he's always wanted in a mate was Angel Dust. Harmony has always called Alastor Radio daddy and Angel was usually mom since that's usually what he wants her to call him. The two demons were both equally close to Harmony. Both were overprotective but they don't want her to stop enjoying her life. Angel always wanted a daughter, even when he was alive so Harmony was his blessing and he does whatever he can for her and Alastor spoils Harmony rotten. He made a promise on the day of her birth that he would grant every wish, Harmony knows about that but she refuses to take advantage of him so she only tells him what she wishes for when he asks since she can't lie.

Hades - Dad

Angel - mom/mommy/daddy

Alastor - Radio Daddy