Byun Baekhyun

It was the nth time calling his busy boyfriend's number but the call was not picked up as usual.

Chanyeol sighed loudly and put his phone onto the table. He closed his eyes and a tear rolled down from his eye. He missed him so much.

When Chanyeol first met Baekbeom, it was on a CF of Lotte. Baekbeom was a newbie famous model and Chanyeol was a famous photographer, his popularity may contain his visual of course. The model and the photographer, they made the perfect pairing.

They approached each other easily while shooting the CF and they continued to meet in many other schedules for photo shooting. The chemistry between them was great at first and then, Chanyeol confessed Baekbeom. The model nodded a yes and like this, they became a couple. Way too simple to write a novel about it.

But unlike other couples, they did not go on a date even once because of their tight schedule everyday since they were quite popular in their respective industry. However they kept their relationship healthy by contacting each other everyday through calls or messages.

It was unexpected but Chanyeol was offered a great opportunity to study more about photography in Japan for five months. Since the day he left South Korea, he lost contact with Baekbeom at all.

Baekbeom cut out contact not only with Chanyeol but also to the public, his fans. His appearances on screen were absent in South Korea and even rumors about him quitting the model job broke out on internet.

Netizens were curious about his sudden disappearance but his agency had not announced an official statement yet.

Chanyeol sighed again. He could not even concentrate on his job because of his boyfriend.

"Chanyeol! Baekbeom attended a year ending ceremony last night."

A staff who was like a brother to him delivered a special news and Chanyeol quickly opened his SNS account to see if it was true.

"Why did he disappear from public for a long time?"

Chanyeol whispered but he was somehow relieved when he saw Baekbeom again after all these four and a half months.

* * *

After a few weeks in South Korea,

"Baekbeom!"

"Noona! How many times do I have to say it? I am not Baekbeom but Baekhyun. This is Baekhyun."

Baekhyun annoyingly told the staff lady and sighed. He was so done by all these people calling him as Baekbeom. It was kind of a stress to pretend as his twin brother.

"I really want to know where Baekbeom is. I am not sure if the agency can make sure not to leak the news but whatever, I am really thankful to your mother."

"Why?"

Baekhyun asked while checking Baekbeom's phone.

"Well, it is because she gave birth to twins. If not because of her, we would not have been able to trick the scary media. They always try to make nasty rumors about celebrities who have great opportunities to become popular."

"You should thank me instead. By the way, do you know this person? Beom's call log is filled with missed calls from him."

"Who?"