Tia Nicolson and Andrew Taylor: Best Friend Exdrodinares

              Home is where she felt most safe, it was something that Tia had always felt and it was a feeling that she loved to feel, high school, on the other hand, was something completely different, she felt uncomfortable being there.

               High school for the last week had been considerably worse, Tia had been alone for the past week, her best friend being taken away from her to spend some quality time with his very loving family.

               Yes, her best friend, Andrew Drew Taylor had gone away on holiday, leaving Tia to suffer school all by her lonesome. It wasn't like Tia didn't have other friends, she did have other friends but she preferred Drew, he understood her, he made her feel safe.

               She was sat in her bedroom on the furthest side of the house, it wasn't a very big room but it was enough for the sixteen-year-old girl. Her walls were covered with posters of her celebrity crush, she had a corkboard hanging on the wall closest to the door it was filled with photos, photos of her and Georgia, her and Libby, her and her parents and her and Drew.

               On the opposite wall, next to her wardrobe she had her desk, it was covered in her course work, she was taking her GCSE's that year, so she was in full freak out mode, the wall behind her desk was covered with revision notes for History and French, her illegible handwriting all over the white pages, different coloured highlighter covering key terms (most of it in neon green, her favourite colour). 

               There was also post-it notes, in various colours, stuck to the wall, each individual one covered in different ink but her illegible handwriting still there, on the various coloured post-it notes were key dates for History and French to English translations for her higher French exam, French in one colour and English in another.

                On the side of the room closest to the window, just in the corner was what she liked to call her little art studio for the last of her GCSE options. There was a table pushed right in the corner, the table was covered in dry splotches of paint from paintings she had done a couple of months prior, some of which were hanging on the wall behind the little art table. Beside the table was her portfolio, filled with her artworks and her sketchbook.

                Tia had her music on full blast as she stood at her easel adding some last-minute adjustment to her course work, the theme that she had been given was: fragments, something that Tia had found difficult to express in her artwork but she had made it work.