The Meeting

Pain

Putin had just escaped the Gulag for the 2000th time. Suddenly Putin was in heat so he had to find an alpha to mate with. That's when Godzilla appeared who coincidentally was in his rut. Godzilla was wearing huge clown shoes with lingerie from Spencer's. Godzilla looked down upon the omega in heat. 

"Gnushk," Godzilla purred. 

"Какие?" Putin asked.

Godzilla began his mating dance to try and win over the omega. Putin orgasmed at the sight of it. Godzillas mating dance had succeeded. Now it was time for the fun to begin. Unfortunately, Godzilla was too big to fit in a bed so they had to do it on the pavement. The children in the orphanage watched in horror as Godzilla destroyed Putin's insides. Suddenly Putin's ex JAROSLAW appeared with 200 tanks!

"KURWA MAC PUTIN I LOVED YOU WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH THIS MAN????" Jaroslaw asked

"kachung," said godzilla

"he treats me better than you ever will." Putin said in response.

"He is a dinosaur who only wants mass destruction of everything but himself!" Jaroslaw said.
"Just like me," Putin replied.

"I loved you and you left me for this?" Jaroslaw asked

"да" Putin replied.

"I am going to destroy this man. I am so angry. Im banning abortion as well!" Jaroslaw yelled

"fuck you" Putin said

"I want to fuck you putin!" Jaroslaw yelled tears running down his face.

"Your dick is to small it cannot satisfy my needs." Putin said.

"Then I will destroy everyone with a bigger penis, starting with Godzilla." Jaroslaw said aiming his tanks at Godzilla. He threw the tanks at godzilla which had bombs that would explode on impact.

"NO!" Putin yelled as explosions filled the air.

Godzilla smiled at Jaroslaw

"让我想要做爱" Godzilla said.

"I don't speak ching chong skurwysyn." 

"Godzilla thank goodness you're okay!" Putin yelled. 

Godzilla had a heart attack.

"NIE." PUTIN YELLED.

Godzilla fixed his heart attack by eating Jaroslaw. 

"NOOO MY LOVE." A new voice  ylleed.

Suddenly Duda appeared from behind the smoke crying. 

"Jaroslaw kotek why!" Duda yelled falling to his knees in grief. 

"Duda i control you now." Putin said

"YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS!" Duda yelled. Duda got on the phone and suddenly all of the TF2 characters arrived behind him.

"you will have to face my army now." duda said.

"Вот дерьмо" Putin said

The demo man falls over and dies immediately from alcohol poisoning holding a bottle of vodka in his hand.

"I WILL NOT TOLERATE WEEB SHIT IN MY AMERICAN CANADA!" Soilder yelled

The TF2 cast successfully killed Godzilla.

"that's it I'm nuking Poland!" Putin yelled

"Not if I nuke it first!" a new voice said. Suddenly Kim Jung Un II came into the play with a bunch of buttons.

"I will nuke you and Poland. No more Gopniks!" kim jung un yelled. Suddenly Kim jung un was ran over by a lada. Jankos stepped out of the lada.

"YOU WILL NEVER KILL THE SLAVS!" he yelled. The Russian guy from tf2 died of a heart attack from the massive orgasm he got while watching Jankos run over kim.

"Jankos you have served your country well." Duda said.

"can we delete Bydgoszcz from the country?" Jankos asked

"Anything for you. You saved Poland." duda said. 

"duda i thought you had a wife and kids. Why are you in love with Jaroslaw?" Jankos asked.

"it was a cover. I never loved that whore." duda said.

"me either she looks ugly." Jankos said.

"True!" said duda.

"guys you killed Godzilla my boyfriend. You think I'm just gonna forget about this?" Putin said.

"it's the law of equivalent exchange." albertt einsten said. 

"Albert einstien you're alive?" Duda asked.

"no I'm just a figmant of your imagination. You are schizophrenic remember?" Weinstein said.

"Oh yea." duda responded. 

DANCE BREAK

Tri polksi came on and everyone slav squatted. 

Suddenly Donald Trump came in. 

"I'm gonna say the n word and blow up china." Trump said.

"no." President Xi said.

"Okay then." trump said. Him and Xi viciously made out against the wall.

"that's gay!" Duda said.

Justin Treadou came in. 

"Guys can we all be nice?" Justin asked.

"shut the fuc up." Putin said then blew him up with RPG.

"I am heavily constipated." said duda.

"here take this." Jankos said handing him some viagra.

"what does this do?" duda asks.

"It cures your constipation." jankos said

"Okay." duda said then took the whole bottle.

He had an orgasm so hard he died.

"oh nie looks like I'm the president now." jankos said.

He was awarded with noble peace prize and the Walmart employee of the month.