Chapter 1: Summer time madness

Sabrina's POV

Have you ever thought your life was one way, but it got turned around to something totally the opposite, well let's start from the beginning......

As you can tell, my name is Sabrina. I'm a 17 year old girl starting my Junior year in High School. I have light blonde hair. I was born and raised in Denver, Colorado. I liked to call myself a social flutter, going into different social groups because some people just don't understand what processes through my brain. That all changed when my parents got a new job in Los Angeles, California.

By the time we finished packing and moving, it was August, that means almost time for school. "Hey Sabrina" my mom said from down stairs in the kitchen. "Yeah mom" I said as I ran downstairs almost tumbling on my face. "Here is $20. Go buy your self new clothes for for first day of school" she said handing me the money. "Thanks mom" I said running out the door. Since we lived in downtown L.A., the mall was only a couple of blocks away from our apartment.

~2 hours later~

The mall was a total disaster. I fell into the fountain. I dropped my ice cream cone on me. I didn't have enough money to pay for the clothes. All kinds of teens that looked if they were in the popular crowd were laughing and pointing at me. But the worst part was when I was walking home, I saw this amazingly hot guy stopped at a stop light when all of the sudden a truck came and turned the corner and muddy water flew all over me. Can this day get any worse?