"take in the information."

A/N: I love how he could be 😁⬆️ then boom! Crack ya head😂. LLKV👑🕊
This is short. Only 345 words.
Just a random, cute, comforting thing
I thought of🙈 Enjoy💙

Warning: male being abusive, mention of miscarriage, yelling, gun violence, getting jumped, and death.

🚨🚨🚨🚨
🚨🚨🚨
🚨🚨
🚨
You Have Been WARNED.

"I told you I'm not the type of bitch that's gonna be controlled! You. Can't. Control me!"

"Watch me! Your MINE! You do what I say! And When. I. Say. It."

You pulled out your phone and calmly say "Ok. Yeah ya know what? I don't see this going anywhere positive. Sooooo."

You goes to his contact and press block.

"Did you just block me?" He ask wide eyed, and through his teeth but doesn't wait for an answer.

He yanks the phone out of your hand, throws in on the floor, making it shatter then wraps his hand around your throat and punches you in the stomach.

It doesn't go any further because Von grabs him by the neck and throws him on the ground then starts beating him up.

You stand there holding your stomach, crying while Von, Booka, Muwop, Boss Top and Durk start punching and kicking your ex till Von steps back, looks at Durk then nods his head towards you.

The guys stop beating on your now ex.

Durk walks over to you and stands infront of you, pulls you into his chest, your ear pressed against his chest and his hand pressed over your other ear.

Once Von knows you can't see he pulls the trigger and shoots your now dead ex in the chest, stomach then the face.

He puts the gun away and walks over to you. Once Von puts his hand on Durks shoulder Durk removes his hand from your ear and puts it on your lower back but you don't move.

You keep your eyes closed and silently cry. Von bends down a little, gently lifts your chin and sees your crying.

Von pulls you into his arms and says
"Aye don't do that. You gon make me cry gang."

"I was pregnant. He probably just killed my baby."

The tears come pouring out and you start full on sobbing in Vons arms while the guys either look at each other, look at your dead ex or look at you and take in the information.