Chapter 1 (Intro)

"VIOLET" Hermione hollard through the walls.
       "Yes Hermione?"
       "If you don't hurry up we are going to be late for dinner!". Hermione had her perfect schedule. She went to dinner at a certain time everyday so she could finish her meal and go outside and study and read or whatever she does. Lately i been trying to match her schedule to distract myself off this one thing that i can't seem to ignore but that isn't relevant right now. Compared to Hermione i had less poofy hair which was usually easy to manage. Same length and all but darker more mysterious.
        While i gazed at myself in the mirror i noticed how my hair framed my face. So i made a impulsive decision to cut bangs. They would frame my face better and i have seen lots of girls in the muggle world with them. there pretty. Curtain bangs, the muggles call them. I brushed them out of my face and gathered my stuff and made my way to dinner.

      "Jeez Violet what's the reason for the impulsive decision" Hermione asked, following with a cute giggle.

      "Oh shove it"

      Hermione and I left our dorm while Ginny followed. we made our way down the hall's bumping into Harry and Ron.

      "Hello lovelies, hey Ginny" Ron said swiftly while brushing up behind us

      "Hi Ronald" Hermione said with an eager tone. I have absolutely no idea what's going on with Hermione and Ron I know that they are not just friends. They are really odd lot you could say. Hermione barely acknowledges Ron when they're together but sometimes late at night while trying to sleep in our dorms she wouldn't shut up about him and I'm pretty sure Ron does the same.

——————————————————-——————

      As you enter the great hall you see groups of people huddled together at their tables. When me and Hermione first arrived at Hogwarts she had the intention of getting into Gryffindor. But on the other hand I really didn't mind but of course I had to follow in her steps. I somehow always felt second to her and I was since year one Hermione's always been top of the class and me always second it's just been like that growing up until recently me and Hermione have been tied in almost everything. but something about this year, year 7, things have been going differently, things just seem off.

        The thing with boys is that Hermione has always had Ron. They've known each other since first year and so have I. It's always been the four of us Harry, Hermione, Ron, and me. Ron is more of a best friend to me than Harry was. Me and Harry are, well complicated. He was my first. We had a thing in year 6 but we realized it just wasn't for us. And it was usually just shagging in empty classrooms or when our dorms are empty.  Recently I've been eyeing someone I shouldn't.  someone I'm forbid to look as more than just a useless twat. And don't get me wrong he is but every day every week it's getting harder to resist him it's getting harder to resist the chances of getting a small glimpse at him in class or in the great hall. I don't see him much often either especially with Hermione by my side. It would be almost impossible

—————————————————————————

      As the four of us enter the great hall and make our way to our table the oddest thing happens. I turned to my left to take a skim of the Slytherin table and I make eye contact with the one person I shouldn't be.
      Recently I've been bumping into him more than I should have. After the years I realized he had a thing for harassing my sister and her friends. And I was always with my sister, we are muggle-born and most of the Slytherins refer to us as mud-bloods. Draco on the other hand was different. He never once called me that slur. He never treat me the way he treats Hermione, Ron, and Harry. I mean he has a reason for disliking Harry. First year he rejected him to the offer of being his friend. He was grown-up encouraging the fact that muggle-borns are filthy and a disgrace to the wizard community. And I don't know his reasons for the Weasley's and I'm not gonna question either. One time in fifth year I was rushing to potion since I was late and I knew Snape wasn't gonna be happy. I had that class with him. I drop most of my books in the middle of the hallway. And then he came helping me.

  Why me, aren't I the filthy mud-blood?

      The question i ask myself every day. He was also my partner in potions which you know how that went. Actually you don't. No one has ever referred to him as this but.....he was polite we were the top of the class and that was the one class I didn't have with Hermione.
      Usually in potions I dose off into staring at his face and I'm not weird for it. If you knew what he look like you would too. He has light gray eyes with the smallest hint of green. Pale snow light skin that is almost the same color of his hair. He's about 6'2" which compared to me is pretty tall. But the perfect height small soft lips with a faint dose of pink. I've noticed the rings he wears. He change them out most days but keeps the one. 

And his name?

Draco Malfoy

_________________________________
NOTE:
Hi if your reading this please let me know what i should do with this story. I have great ideas for this but i rather know what you want. Please make comments on when or how you want this story to take place. If you want to have this story including the book and movie plot lmk or just have it be a simple fanfic. If you want this to be after the battle or just completely have it do nothing to with him being a death eater lmk. Comment suggestions!!!