Chapter One: The Letter

It was just a normal Saturday on Privet Drive for Y/n and Bree Cadwell they had just gotten their letters from Hogwarts inviting them to their fourth year. So far the time they spent at Hogwarts was pretty crazy. They were best friends with the Weasleys and Harry AND Hermione (or who they called ninny see back story for more details.)They were both pretty popular but to add on to all of that they were metamorphmagus. They were even in rival houses Y/n in Slytherin and Bree in Gryffindor. Suddenly their boring afternoon was interrupted by several loud hoots. "Finally letters, look Bree!" "Yay!"

Bree said excitedly. "Alright three for me and two for you Bree," Y/n said handing out the letters. "Oh look one for both of us from Arthur," Y/n said looking down at one of the letters. "Woah when did he start sending us letters!" Bree said surprised. "I don't know but you should read it, Bree." "Why me!?" "Because this face is too pretty for pranks from Fred and George," Y/n replied. "Ugh fine, blah blah blah Hogwarts surprise, blah blah blah invite, blah blah blah Quidditch World Cup." "Well, what does it say!?" Y/n said eagerly. "Well let's just say these girls are going to the Quidditch World Cup!" "NO WAY you're joking right!?" Y/n said loudly. "Nope," Bree replied confidently. "EEEEEE!" "It also says there will be a Hogwarts surprise?" "Maybe Dumbeldore is making an appearance at the Quidditch world cup," Y/n replied shrugging her shoulders. "I don't know but we should tell mum." After Y/n and Bree got permission from Mrs.Figg they packed up and side along apparated to the Burrow.