Disclaimer

This story is a complete work of fiction and no resemblance to any person/story is  intentional. No part of the story or sub plot should be copied or republished on any other platform. This work is copyrighted under Indian Copyright Act under my name as of Feb, 2023.

About the story

This story has been in works since November 2020. One random night this bug hit me and I couldn't keep it away. So I have been making and drafting plots and subplots, developing the character sketches like I wanted to for quite some time and by now I have a rough draft ready for the entire story.

If you know me or have read me earlier you would know this is not how I usually write. I write with the flow, chapter by chapter as it comes but this book and this story is different for I am already done with how and whys of the entire story.

I would be obliged and honoured if you read this work of mine and support me through it. This story and the characters are really close to my heart for reasons I can't share, but I hope you see through them and understand why I was so inclined for this story and why I penned it down.

And because it's so special to me I have named the two protagonists after the two people I love the most - Bunny and Naina ( Ye Jawani Hai Deewani). Yes, the leads are Kabir Thapar and Naina Talwar.

Snippet

Naina Talwar had one goal in life - to escape the life she was born into, and make a home for herself. Running to Delhi was supposed to be her new beginning.

Sharing a room with the meticulous and popular Payal Thaper was a coincidence, but becoming her best friend should have been the cherry on the cake of her new life.

What she hadn't seen coming though was falling straight into the arms of a dark, looming  shadow that protected Payal from a distance - her step brother Kabir Thapar.

Now if he would catch her or let her fall - that was an intresting question.

Characters

🌸KABIR🌸

“Everyone in your life is going to hurt you, you just have to figure out which people are worth the pain.
- Bob Marley”

Name - Kabir Thapar.

Age/sex - 29, Male.

Pronouns - He/Him

Education - MBA

Occupation - MD of Thapar Group of Companies, Private Limited.

Hobbies - Cigarettes, Whiskey, and Sports Cars, preferably with no speed limit.

Three adjectives that defines him :
Rude, aloof and cold.

Relationship status - It's complicated.

Life goal - Embracing death.

🌸NAINA 🌸

“Cages aren't made of bars. They are made of thoughts, expectations and fears”

Name - Naina Talwar

Age/sex - 26, female.

Pronouns - She/Her

Education - BBA
                   - Currently pursuing her MBA at St. Teressa's Imperial College, Delhi.

Hobbies - Never had the time.

Three adjectives that defines her :
Determined, Stubborn and Impulsive.

Relationship status - Single, today and hopefully forever.

Life goal - to Survive

-----------

I hope you guys liked the short introduction about the characters. I would love to have your support through this journey!

Thank you!