Chapter 1

Moving to forks was like not moving at all. You didn't have friends or a say in what you go to do that was for Bella to choose because she was just this golden child who did no wrong. I on the other hand was the mistake the horrible child even though I did more then her. I warned her of things that came true she started saying I was doing it I got in trouble one day I told her ' be careful a bucket of water is going to fall on you' she was quite angry and rolled her eyes. I was at the store when I got a call from mom " pick up some soup my baby is sick" I rolled my eyes and hung up after telling her I told her so.. I paid for everything with my own money. I got home and saw mom in a embrace from Frank. I didn't care who she was with at this point " I'm back" she nodded " Bella chose to go see your dad while we go on a trip" I looked her dead in the eye " if I leave I will not be coming back and that is final" my mom then said " young lady your her sister respect her wishes" I then grabbed her wallet off the counter and took my money back " you can't steal from me" i waved the money and put it up " I paid for groceries and they other needs like bills so if I leave I will not be coming back" the woman then said " to bad your sister wants to see you " I walked out the door and slammed it as hard as I was going to. I ran down the streets and ended up going into a forest. It started to thunder and rain. I had found a group and they were playing baseball. I walked over " this is so cool can I play with you all" " actually we play harshly and would hate for you to get hurt" I waved a hand " I'll survive" they gulped and gave me a bat. The ball came and I swung forcefully sending the ball flying " I cheered " you got a nice arm" thunder struck right by me. I continued " sir this is so much fun" he chuckled " you should be getting home I am sure your parents are worried" I smiled sweetly " thanks for letting me play I appreciate it" I went to turn around but I felt someone bite my neck. I instinctively flipped then and broke their arm " the hell dude" I said " oh my I am very sorry it happens sometimes. My bad here let me help you up" I helped him up and saw that he had some blood left. I took out a cloth and handed to him " here you go you have something left from accidentally biting me" he nodded. I didn't see any of their faces because of my cap. I then continued on my way until the tree's whistled I froze and took out my gun cocking it. I closed my eyes. I shot not missing my target. I shot three more. The trees no longer whistled. I looked at what I shot wolves. They are my favorite animal but they can be very aggressive . " you guys might want to move your game there is a pack wolves never travel without one not when they are together with 4." I heard a sigh. I continued walking. I finally reached my house and started to pack my things. Frank came " you know your mom want you to be happy" I lightly giggled " not me she wants Bella to be happy cause Bella is most important " he sighed " so your saying you want to stay here" i had finished packing " no I'm saying just because Bella wants to do something I shouldn't have to. I didn't get a say in the matter while Bella did. It makes me hella mad" he nodded and left I knew he wouldn't understand. I put my stuff by my door. My mom came in " sweetie I know you don't like this but Bella really wants you to go" I shook my head no and but my hands in my pockets. They wanted to do a disrespectful act. She then said " please understand Bella wants you to go. Why don't you go and help her protect her. Make friends" I nodded a sarcastic one. " and why don't you tell me the truth. Oh and Bella doesn't need me she can watch and protect herself you want me to go to get me out of your hair and tell me I'm wrong" my mom then giggled " I want you gone just a little and come here I need to tell you something" I groaned and sat down " your a vampire and werewolf and human. You should get your powers and lover at 18 and you will stop aging then as well you can live forever but while your there don't attack humans. Or the animals. I was kinda cheating on your human dad with a vampire and werewolf. They found their lovers right after they got me pregnant. I'm happy for them. Oh and your human dad doesn't know " I groaned " why oh why can't my life be normal. The fact of the matter is I completely believe you not like you could lie to me like you do most of the time and when is dad getting here " I mentally thought ' I wonder if Jacob black still lives there he was my bestfriend' a knock was heard I grabbed my tiny amount of stuff and put it in the car. I grab my phone and got in not bothering to say goodbye. Bella and Charlie got in " so girls what do you want to do when we get there maybe go to the dinner and have some food" I could never hate food it is so delicious. I quickly said " yes please" then Bella said " no thanks" Charlie looked down disappointed " I can go with you how about it" I said trying to cheer him up " no thanks I'm good" that was really rude. We were in the car for sometime and I was getting board I then saw a pack of starburst I grabbed them and ate one feeling happy, my dad chuckled " I almost forgot how much you like starburst. You can have it if you want" I shook my head yes " thank you" I said while I chewed on one. We finally reached our destination Forks,Washington oh this will be interesting.