The Letter

'To Jane,
I am really sorry for what happened yesterday.... I know you may not agree at all but I plead you. Please, it's not what you heard!  Yes I know I shouldn't have invited her over when you were there, I understand that you hate her more than anyone else. But that doesn't mean that I cut my friendship with and always stick with you!! I don't understand you sometimes! Why do you have a problem if I'm with someone else, like what's YOUR PROBLEM?! And yes, we were talking about someone else, called Jane, not you! There's a load of Janes' at school and you think that you're the only one!? You're so weird!

You know what? I've had enough of this friendship! This is it! We are over! I'm completely fed up of those boundaries that you set upon me! When will you ever let me live? I always felt trapped in this friendship since day 1, but I saw that you were lonely, and felt bad for you. But now I completely regret it! I want to move on, not just stay on that same chapter 1 forever! You were just an acquaintance lol!

Your enemy, Felicia. '

That was it, the end of Felicia and my friendship. It was over... She betrayed me for that weirdo! Who was always pouring rumours in everyone's ears! 'I should write a letter back to clear things!' I thought. Then I recalled those moments, how I used to be accused for the things that Minnie did, which used to bring up huge fights over tiny things between Felicia and me! I guess that's how life works for some people.
You know what, I'm gonna actually write a letter back, oh well, I'll think about that.

I thought, 'why not give that psycho a lesson! Bye bye Felicia! Haha! That's a good one lol!  So I just got started with the letter!