Who are they?

''Luna wake up you are gonna be late said her mom''...Her mom open the door to her room to find luna still laying down. ''luna get up on i am taking your phone'' luna still did not get up her mom grabs her phone and stomps her foot on the ground to make it sound like she threw it. luna still did not move.'' well then i guess u don't mind if i take your knifes'' her mom says reaching out for them. luna's eyes shoot open and then she says ''I am up mom''  '' ha her mom chuckels hurry up its u have 15 min left'' '' can u go so i an change can u go to the store after school to bc like my chest is huge i need new bra's'' luna says ''yeah u got that from me sure but not right after school later on tonight'' ''ok mom'' 

TIME SKIP LUNA POV

''Its snowing... i love the cold so much lets just hope sunny's not here today''. as luna walks inside of the school she feels a chill up her spin like her body is telling her to turn around but she watched alot of horror movie's so its better to just ignore it. but the chill got worse it got so bad her body just twisted around itself (she was'nt shocked  bc like i said in the description she has powers btw sorry for misspelling in a rush this is my first story) when she turned around she saw nothing she was annoyed that the chills up her spine were they for no reason so annoyed that her ''annoyed emotion'' came out of her literally there where two of her the normal luna with black hair and light greenish yellowish eyes and the annoyed luna with annoyed (h/c) and annoyed (e/c) 

TO BE CONTINUED. ( do anybody  know who they are if u can get it i will give u a comment back to u first.) ( btw i am making a part 2 of this as soon as i am done typing this) byeee sorry its short ill make it longer in chapter 2

) ( btw i am making a part 2 of this as soon as i am done typing this) byeee sorry its short ill make it longer in chapter 2