First Day at Karasuno

"My name is Y/n L/n and it's a pleasure to meet you all!", as I introduced myself to my new class at Karasuno high, I couldn't help but notice a very paradisaical aura coming from a boy with bright orange hair at the back of the room. He smiled and waved at me and I waved back as I made my way to my seat, which was coincidentally right next to him. 

My first day at Karasuno as a first-year so far was not as horrible and terrifying as I thought. I couldn't wait for my time to shine after school at the Volleyball club though! Well, the only reason I came to this school was because of a volleyball scholarship I received. I really hope that at least someone from the volleyball club was in my class! 

It was lunch break and I'd just got out my food to start eating when the boy with bright orange hair from earlier walked over to me with a tall-looking boy with a scowl on his face.

"Hello! My name's Shoyo Hinata and this is Tobio Kageyama, it's so nice to have a new member of the class!"

Being the chatty person that I am, I replied, 

"Oh hi! I'm Y/n L/n and nice to meet you Hinata and Kageyama"

We then talked for a while and I found out that both of them are in the volleyball club, which made me a little relieved considering I was to join the boy's volleyball team.

After school, I was so caught up in my own thoughts that I completely forgot that it was my first day as a new member of the club and I was late! I ran as fast as I could towards the gym hoping I hadn't missed it. When I swung open the door everyone stopped what they were doing and stared at me. It was the most embarrassing thing I could think of at that time.

Hinata was in the middle of a jump, he stopped and came rushing towards me.

"Y/n-chan!!", He sounded super excited to see me and he even hug-tackled me to the floor! It was my first day as the new member and I'd just been tackled to the floor before I could even step foot in the gym. 

"Hinata get off of her!", a boy with rather short, dark hair yelled towards Hinata and he instantly sprung off me, terrified. 

"I'm so sorry about that, My name's Daichi Sawamura, the captain of the boys' volleyball team.  You must be Y/n, the new member", I was shocked he even knew my name let alone why I was here! I was really excited so I walked right in and said,

"That's me! it's a pleasure to meet you Daichi! and everyone else"