Fluff! Danger. (Levi Ackerman)

Worry was a normal thing for you now as your soon to be husband, Levi Ackerman always hm got himself into danger. The worry usually settled in when he didn't come home. You knew he would be hurt when he came back but not as bad as he was tonight.

You were currently sitting in his chair awaiting his arrival when you heard the click of the door. Your head spun around to see your fiancé covered in slash marks.

"Levi!" You yelled, you couldn't help it. You know he liked to take care of himself but he was struggling to even walk nevertheless get in the door.

You ran over looping your arm under his arms. His body was lying limp and blood was seeping from his back and chest.

"Y/N, what are you doing," he whispered. Blood was  in his mouth dripping out of the corners.

You took him to the bathroom and he sat on the countertop. He knew what you were going to do so he took the little bit left of his shirt off exposing his toned chest.

"What happened?" You asked.

"Y/N you know I won't-"

You cut him off.

"What happened," you said firmly.

He heaved a sigh and put his head back. You were rummaging around for alcohol to clean the wounds.

"Zeke, that's what happened," he said simply.

It wasn't too unnatural not to get details, it fact you never got details but it didn't matter. Finally you found alcohol and splashed it on an old towel.

You walked over to him and got prepared to dab it on his chest. Just as you were going to he grabbed your wrist.

"What's that?" He questioned.

"What do you think Levi? It's alcohol," you explained.

He let go of your wrist and you instantly dabbed at his chest. He winced a little but he didn't say anything. He looked tired, very tired.

Once you were done cleaning his chest you told him to turn around so you could clean his back.

"I can do that," Levi whispered.

"Oh yeah, you can clean your back yourself. That's some contortion and how are you going to see it?" You teased. He just looked at you with a annoyed look and you just smiled.

He did as he was told and turned around. You put fresh alcohol on the towel and dabbed at my his back.

"These are some gruesome cuts, might have to wrap them," you explained.

He knew there was no arguing so he just nodded. You patted his hip meaning that you were done. He slid off of the counter top and stood up straight.

You lifted up the bandages and began to wrap his torso. You started at the top of his body and made your way down to the small of his back. You tied the end and gave him a kiss on his shoulder.

"All done, you want tea?" You asked softly.

He didn't say anything, nothing at all. He suddenly turned around and cupped your cheek. You looked into his eyes and leaned in. He kissed you.

It was a nice moment, a loving moment. He usually struggled to show affection sometimes so this was nice.

The two of you broke away and put your foreheads together.

"I love you," he whispered.

You smiled as his hands were around your waist.

"I love you too danger boy," you whispered back.

He just rolled his eyes and walked into the kitchen to probably get a cup of tea.

That made you laugh and little did you know he was smiling because of you.