•Chapter 1•

Prologue

Shoya and Kei have been dating for 2 and a half years now. Shoya basically lives at the Tsukishima residence with Akiteru, Kio, Akio, and Kei of course.

3rd Pov

Shoya came walking down the stairs. She looked out of it, and walked into the wall on her way down. Akio chuckled a little bit at the sight of this side of the orangenette, "Kei wake you up too early dear?" She asked Shoya, "No, no... I didn't get to sleep till late because he kept putting his damn headphones on me and asking what I thought of his music that I didn't give a shit about.." Akio handed her a plate and they both sat down to eat. "Thank you auntie!" Shoya said, "You're such a good cook!" "Awe, thank you Shoya, sometimes I question how you and Kei even met, let alone fell in love.." "Oh hell nah Mom, I don't wanna hear the sap story again!" Akiteru said,  playfully, "And there we were- Nah I'm kidding, I won't torture you, Akiteru" "Thanks Sho!  Heh" "Ok I'm going to get dressed and text Kei, I'll come back down when I'm done!" "Ok dear!" Akio yelled up as Shoya ran upstairs.

" "Oh hell nah Mom, I don't wanna hear the sap story again!" Akiteru said,  playfully, "And there we were- Nah I'm kidding, I won't torture you, Akiteru" "Thanks Sho!  Heh" "Ok I'm going to get dressed and text Kei, I'll come back down when I'm do...

She wore the one to the left

She then got ready to text Kei, seeing this was his usual 5-10 minute break. She heard a beep, so she checked her phone. It wasn't hers, she then went to check their bed and guess who's phone?

Kei's...

 She would grab her skateboard and go to his school-

 IF HE EVER TOLD HER WHERE THE FUCK HE WENT TO SCHOOL

She ran downstairs, "Auntie where does Kei go to school, he forgot his phone.." " I thought you would know that he goes to Karasuno..?" "He never told me, but like..  his only friend is Tadashi (I may have misspelled) and he would tell me if Kei did anything weird.."

Kei's POV (-w-)

"Hey Yams, where is my phone..?" I asked Tadashi, hoping he knew as I needed to text Sho, or she would beat me until I was fucking dust chilling on the pavement. "I don't know, did you grab it off your nightstand?" Yams said, "Well fuck, I guess not.." Yams chuckled and said, "Shoya is gonna come here and run into the simps..!" "Tsk, shut up.." "Gomen, Tsukki!" Yams answered back. "But you're right, I need to make sure she doesn't show up-" "Woah who the fuck is that?!" Was heard from Tanaka. "If that's Shoya, prepare our Senpai's graves.." "Will do... Noya and Tanaka better not do shit to her, Suga might kill them first..!" Yams joked. "Well, let's see if it's her.." I say, praying inside that it's not. If it is... The team finds out I have a girlfriend...

Shoya's POV

I get to Karasuno in about 3 minutes. How the fuck did I not know they lived that close to Kei's school?! I walk into the gym and get some looks, and Suga I believe Kei said, instantly hugged me- I'm confused, but he's nice. "Hello! This is Karasuno volleyball right? I didn't walk in on relay practice or something like that-" " Oh yes, sorry about that! You're just adorable!" But yes Karasuno Crows Volleyball Team right here!" Suga answered, releasing his grip on me. All of a sudden two boys run in and stop when they see me. One eagerly yells, "Woah who the fuck is that?!"All attention was now on me, " O-Oh my name is Shoya, Gomen! I'm here looking for idiots!!" I say with a slight grin on my face, Damn and I thought he would be here so I could embarrass him- "You're going to be more specific, we have a lot of those.." Daichi maybe..? The captain of there team said, glairing at the boys who had run in. "I'll knowtice them when they walk in, mind if I observe..?" "Su-" Suga started, "Hey! You work at Hot topic! Come sit! Call me Kiyoko or whatever, this is Yachi" "Shoya, or whatever you prefer!" I say walking over, I do recognize her, she comes in often to look at Pop Vinals, new Mangas, and shirts. "Sooo~ Who do you know on the team?" She asks, "I bet it's Yamaguchi!" Yachi said after. "Yea, I do know Tadashi, but Im mainly here for-" Someone barges through the door, I look over to see Kei and Tadashi talking as Tadashi waves to me, "Hey Shoya!" He yelled, so I could hear him, "Hello Tadashi!" I yell back, "Excuse me one sec girls, I need to give the pure salt rock his phone." "WAIT YOU KNO-" Kiyoko started but I just nodded and confirmed, I then walked up to Kei.

"Comn, we're talking outside." I say pulling him along. We get out there and I hand him is phone, and pulled him into a hug, which he didn't resist, "Ok, ok Sho, I have practice." He said kissing my cheek and broke the hug, "Ok, well I don't have school today due to frost, so I'll talk with Yachi and Kiyoko!" I answer.

Kei's POV

Dear team, I have a girlfriend and I know your probably all by the door.