1. The Whimpering

Y/n POV:

I was walking home...in the rain.....AGAIN!!! Jimin was with another girl and said he couldn't pick me up. Some friend he is. I live on the wrong side of town, but it was the only place where the rent was low and I could still have enough money to save for a bigger apartment. I take a shortcut through an alleyway and heard whimpering. I keep walking and telling myself 'Don't investigate. That's how you die.' then my legs took me to the noise. When I realized, I facepalmed.

"S-STAY AWAY FR-OM ME!! PLEASE!!" I see a man in a corner, shaking. "Um...it's ok. I'm not gonna hurt you." I step closer and he backs up more. The light was now on him and he had ears and a tail. "Hybrid?" I whispered. I guess he heard me because he started sobbing more. "P-please d-don't hurt me." "Shh- It's ok. Is it ok if you tell me your name?" I ask in a small voice in hopes of not scaring him. I bent down and started to crawl towards him. He shook his head and hissed at me.

I back away when I felt something wet on my hands. "Blood? Hey are you hurt?" He nodded and I lowly go towards him. "Come on. I'll take you home and fix your wounds." He was hesitant at first, then he took my hand. He leaned on me and we walked, or in his case, limped to my house. When we got there, I took him to the bathroom and put him in the tub. "Is it ok if you stay here while I go get the first aid?" I ask. He shook his head. "I'm scared of what might happen to me while you're gone." I coo at him which was weird and sigh.

"I have to get you better and then you can take a shower ok?" He hesitated, but nodded. I left and got the first aid, a towel, and some of Jimin's clothes that he leaves here then go back to the bathroom. "Hey. I till don't know your na- OH MY GOSH!!! I AM SO SORRY!! HERE ARE THE THINGS AND UM.....YEAH!!!" I was about to leave, when he grabbed my wrist. "What's wrong? Did I do something?" He looked at me with sad eyes. "No. It's just that you....you don't have anything on but boxers." I say while looking at the ground.

"O-oh. I thought this was normal." He said. "N-no it's not. Where...who taught you that?" I ask as we sit down and I tart cleaning is wounds. "My last owner. S-she um....She's the one who did this to me." My eyes widen. "Oh. I'm sorry." I say as I put the first aid under the bathroom sink. "No it's ok. It's nice to know not all women are like her." He said with a soft smile. I stare at his ears in awe. "You can pet them if you want." I blinked and he grabbed my hand, putting it to his ears.

He had a big smile and leaned into my touch. I started giggling and he stopped smiling. "What's wrong?" "Do that again?" He said. "Do what?" "That noise. When you touched my ears. Please? I'll be good." I looked at his pleading eyes and giggled. He stood up and started dancing.

 He stood up and started dancing

(not and edit...real ARMY's know this)

He started squeaking and I started laughing even more. "Jung Hoseok." He says. "Huh?" "My name. Jung Hoseok." He smiles. "Or you can call me Hobi." I smile and nod. "Yi Y/n. You can call me anything you like really." I say and sigh with a smile. "Chipmunk?" I start laughing. "Sure, but why chipmunk?" "Because you look like a chipmunk hybrid." He says while shrugging. "I guess. Hobi I think it's time you take that shower ok?" He nods and I leave.

I go to my room and lay down.

A/n POV:

Y/n was half sleep, Hobi was just getting out of the shower, putting the towel on, and someone opened the front door. The person headed to the bathroom and screamed. "WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU??? AND WHERE IS Y/N?!?!?!" Y/n got up and stumbled to the bathroom. "Hobi? *yawn* (sorry if that made you do it....-o-) Is everything alright?" She asked as she rubbed her eyes. The person walked to Y/n and Hobi held him back. "NO! DON'T TOUCH HER!!" He yelled. Y/n's eyes widen.

"Hobi. He's ok." Y/n calmed. Hobi let the guy go and his ears flattened on his head. "Sorry." "It's ok. You didn't know. Hobi? This is Jimin, Jimin, this is Hobi. We will be in the living room so get dressed and comedown yeah?" Y/n spoke softly. "Jimin? Why are you even here? I thought you were with that girl?" Y/n says as they sit on the couch. "I was, but then she started saying things like 'I want you to be the father of my children' and then her husband came." Y/n got up. "SHE WAS MARRIED??!?!?!!" "Calm down, ok? I didn't know. She never told me."

Y/n sighs. "Chipmunk?" Y/n turns her head to Hobi, who by the way, still had the towel on his waist and Jimin's shirt half on, half off. Y/n started laughing and picked up her phone.

OTP (on the phone) Y/n Namjoon

Hello?

Hi Joonie

Oh. Hi sis. What's up?

Nothing. I was just wondering if you could come by with some of your clothes?

Uhh sure, but why?

You'll find out when you get here.

K um. Is it ok if the guys join? They're kinda with me rn.

Sure see you in 5

yeah bye

Y/n hung up and looked at Hobi. "I have someone bringing clothes for you and you get to meet the rest of the guys." Hobi nodded and took the shirt off. "You never told me. What kind of hybrid are you?" Hobi didn't say anything. He just turned into a red panda. "AWWWWW!!!" Y/n started. "You're so cute." She started playing with lis paws, when they heard a knock at the door. "I got it. It's either food, friends or both." Jimin said and left.

As expected, the food and the guys were here. "Oh. Y/n-ssi/ah." (i did this because if your name ends with an I or S it sounds weird and vice versa)"We didn't know you got a pet. I thought you were saving for a better place?" Jin said. "I am. I found Hobi in an alley when I was on my way home." She explained. "Here are the clothes." Y/n grabbed them and put hobi down. "Ok everyone turn around. Hobi here are some clothes. Go get dressed in my room ok?" She heard a chirp and turned around. We sat in silence for a little."So...Why is an animal going to wear my clothes?" Namjoon asks. "I'm not just an animal, sir." Our attention went to him.

"DAMN!!" Everyone looked at Y/n in shock. She snapped out of it and apologized.

A/N: If you were wondering what he was wearing....her you go...Imma bless ur eyes.

(This was in my phone under 'Blesseth be my eyes")

Ok that's it for this chapter. BYE!!! I'll try to update this every Friday.