XVIII

Kiyomi and Makio were ontop of a roof, trying to find Uzui. Just then, sashes came out of the roof and tried to take Kiyomi and Makio.

   "Makio-san! Look out!", Kiyomi yelled as she pushed Makio away. Now, only Kiyomi got caught.

   "Takahashi-san!", Makio tried to rip the sashes, but it was too soft to cut, so she got caught too.

   The sashes covered their mouths as it dragged them on the ground.

  "Inosuke-sama is here!", Inosuke jumped out of the roof, but there was no one.

   "Haah? Where is Chikomi?", Inosuke said, mispronouncing Kiyomi's name.

   Meanwhile...

    "You thought you can run away from me?", A sash grew eyes and a mouth and spoke. Kiyomi and Makio just glared daggers at the sash while they were tied up.

   Makio was slowly absorbed in the sash she was tied on. Kiyomi watched in terror.

   'Where's my sword?! I need to help Makio-san!', Kiyomi thought as she looked around with her eyes, but her sword was far away from her.

   "Now it's your turn~", The sash smiled as the sashes around Kiyomi started to absorb her.

   'Help, Inosuke!', Kiyomi helplessly thought before she was completely caught in the sash.

   Then, a boar head came out of a hole and started looking at the human sashes.

   "What are you doing in here? You're going into someone else's storehouse.", The sash spoke and spouted insults at him. Inosuke attacked and kept laughing as he cut off the sashes of the humans.

   Sashes then flew towards the humans, but Makio and Suma, Uzui's wives, cut them before they could touch them.

   " 'Maggot sash', huh? Couldn't have put it better myself!", Makio smiled. She got out of the sash after Inosuke cut them.

   "That thing is so gross. You are so right. I'm telling Tengen-sama!", Suma agreed, tears in her eyes.

   "We'll back you up. So good luck there, boar head!", Makio said as she slashed another sash.

   "Who the hell are you guys?", Inosuke said, dumbfounded.

   "We're Uzui's wives. But I can't fight very well, so don't expect too much from me!", Suma said, earning a slap from Makio.

   "Sumaaa! Stop acting like a weakling!", Makio scolded.

   "But- but, Makio-san, you know I'm just a 'worthless loser' right?! And I got captured right away!", Suma whined as Inosuke sweatdropped.

   "I can't protect all these captured people! I'm probably going to be the first one to die!", Suma cried.

   "That's right. You get it. Now who should I go for first?", The sash said.

   "That ass! That's not it's real body? If that's true, then this is bad. This fight is never gonna end!", Inosuke yelled. Then a person appeared behind him. It was Zenitsu. He was unconscious as he cut up all the sashes. The buff mice brought Zenitsu's sword.

   "You should stay asleep forever, man...", Inosuke muttered.

   "Is that kid from the demon brigade too? Why do they look so ridiculous?", Suma said while cutting off the sashes.

   "I have no idea.", Makio replied.

   Just then, the dirt ceiling exploded as dust spread everywhere. When the dust disappeared, Uzui appeared. He continued to cut the remaining sashes.