Struggle with the past

Lucifer : listen Sado.. Im not sure if you are ready to face them.. I still doubt it for you to face them head on

*Sado sight and look at lucifer * you may think im not yet strong to face them.. But i must not let fear or self doubt take over me.. That's what holds me back..

Lucifer : it won't be easy at all
But so you know
After you enter the timeline
You will replace your old self
With your current self
You will have advantage against them but don't let your guard

Sado : i won't
Don't worry

Lucifer : if you get killed there
You are dead for good..

Sado : i never truly die
And i will try to not die again

Lucifer : *sigh* be careful.. *uses his staff and send him back in time *back to the past *

Sado arrive in the snowdin * snowdin.. *he looked around * this is where.. *Saw his brother Manik trying to cooperate with Chara *

Manik :Listen human.. I know things are hard.. Mostly life about it.. But no need to harm the others
Put down the weapon and forget what happen to you and what happen to us.. You can still change ^^

*Chara smirk and get closer *
Sado : not again.. Won't stand in fear.. *his boots turned into gaster blaster like boots * fly at Chara and punched her away from Manik * get away from him!..

Manik : bro?
What are you doing here
Sado : silly.. She will kill you.. Nothing can't be solved with words

Manik : bro.. There must be something.. To change her..

Sado : what it can help is her defeat
Now go and hide
I won't her taking your life.. Won't again.. *his eye's glow in purple *

Manik : never saw bro like that.. *nod in responce and left the place *

*Chara get up and looks angry at Sado * what are you doing?.. Messing with my hunt for power..

Sado : your hunt.. ends here.. *his hand glow and pulls chara closer * grin with his magic eyes * gaster blaster like gloves strikes chara * blasting her off to some tree *

Chara : grr.. *notices blue draining and eating slowly her health * what is this.. Karma?

Sado : quite smart are we *summons blades and attacks her from different angles *

*Chara get up and dodge the attacks *running to Sado and ready for the strike blow * but Sado know most of Chara's attacks * open time rift under chara * she sinked in it * i prefer it somewhere else.. the battle *open a portal and gets in it *

, Chara pop out and fall down laying *she was send to the final corridor * this is..
Sado : the judgment hall
This is where we will end things

Chara : what is with him.. Im not even level 19..how i will be able to fight him?.. *she heals using some of the snowman piece *

*Sado quickly attack her item button with blade * none of that here.. *gaster blaster shoots at Chara *using still the gaster blasters like gloves *
Chara reflect some of the blasts but suffers blast damage *  his attacks are deadly.. This blue karma is eating my health again..

Sado : you start to feel it..

Chara :  soon there will be nothing of you but empty memory..
Attack slashes to Sado *

*Sado dissapear using time rift portals * shows up kicking Chara

Chara : stop.. Running from me..*get up *

Sado : okay then.. *caught her soul and lift her up *summons blades*aim it at her *

Chara : no.. No!.. *hate angry face *glitch teleports behind sado * slash hits *