An Insight into Georgia

                 Being the little sister of Tia Nicolson was not an easy task. She was more popular and she was prettier and she was closer to their dad, which drove Georgia insane because Tia Nicole Nicolson was perfect.

                 Tia had a cuter nose and a nicer smile and better hair, God Tia's hair, her golden locks that flow in the wind. Everything about her older sister suited her personality, all the things that Tia had, just became Tia.

                  Tia's intelligence was something else that drove Georgia insane, she was so smart: she could speak French fluently, she could recite dates in history so quickly and she could draw, she had drawn the most amazing things. Tia was so intelligent that she was taking higher maths and higher triple science, there were no drawbacks from this woman.

                  To Georgia Nicolson, her older sister was perfect but that's not to say that she was jealous of Tia. She loved Tia and in return, Tia loved Georgia back.

                  And even though Tia was perfect in the eyes of Georgia, Georgia knew that her older sister was going through her own struggles, even with all of her smarts, Tia was still very dense when it came to other things.

                  Like, how to interact with other people, for example. That was something that Tia had always struggled with, she didn't understand people and it became a huge shock when she got a boyfriend that wasn't Andrew Taylor.

                   Oh, Drew Taylor! Tia best friend, someone that had been in Tia's life since she was a young girl. She could remember the first time that she had met Drew Taylor, he had come over for dinner when she was four and he hadn't left their lives since.

                   All her life, Drew had just been her older sisters best friend, the annoying arsehole that showed up on their doorstep every morning to collect Tia for school and he was going to stay the way no matter how much Tia tries to convince her otherwise. 

                   Even though were many downsides to Drew Taylor, there were some good qualities about him because if it wasn't for him Georgia would not have met her best friend: Jas. Turned out that their parents were friends and most of the time Drew was tasked with keeping an eye on Jas.

                    But there wasn't just herself and Jas, they had two other friends: Rosie and Ellen, they called themselves the Ace Gang. They were as close as anything, they were trying to navigate the world together but they weren't doing a very good job.