Chapter 1//The Beginning

Hello! This is my very first story on wattpad so sorry if it is bad. 😅 Anyway, let's continue with the story!

Warning: Mention of self harm/self depressive thoughts/abuse/probably some grammar issues 

"People talking"

Kaidou's inner voice 

Peoples thoughts

Saiki doing his psychic talk thing 

Kaidou's POV

I woke up to another beautiful morning. That morning would soon turn to anything but beautiful once I go downstairs.

"Sigh, might as well get ready." I jumped out of bed and started heading toward my closet to get my uniform for school. I grabbed it off the hanger and started putting it on. Once finished, I went to my bathroom to brush my teeth and other morning things. However, once I walked in I saw my razor on the sink along with my roll of red bandages. I went for the bandages to put them on but again like every other morning something was pulling me to grab the razor. 

Go on do it. You know you want to.

But I can't, today I have to do a lot of moving. The cuts might reopen if I do it now.

Not if your careful, c'mon you DESERVE it.

Maybe your right but-

No buts just do it.

Okay...

:Self harm warning start:

I moved my hand from the bandages to my razor and raised it upbove the sink. Before I put it up to my wrist, I then took a deep breath. I hissed when I started to draw the line across my wrist but the pain soon went away as usual. One line went to two then three, up until there was about 10 cuts going up each arm. I decided to stare at the cuts I made for a while but I knew I had to get to school soon.

:Self harm warning end:

I grabbed my bandages and started to wrap them around my hands like usual. Nobody at school wondered why I wore them all the time, why would they. I mean I did tell them it was because I have this ability that I can only contain with these on but that was just a lie. I created this whole lie that made me look like an idiot just to hid the fact that I was miserable. By now, I was done with the bandages so I made my way to the stairs to face what was about to happen down at the bottom. I went to the living room heading toward the door, but atlas I didn't make it pass the sight of the person on the couch, my father. He was still drunk from last night as usual and was just waking up from his around 2 hour slumber. He fell asleep around 4 in the morning after too many booz and just now woke up at 7. I always leave at 7 so it gives me enough time to get to school by 8 since the day doesn't start til 8:30. It takes me 10 mins to walk to the public bus stop  that then makes a 20 min drive and I have to take another 10 min walk to school after I get dropped off. I leave at 7 in case the bus is late or it takes longer to walk somewhere etc. However, this morning I might be delayed a bit since I didn't make it out before my dad caught me. 

"Get over here you useless boy!" my father shouted at me. 

"O-ok" is all I could stumble out, my father terrifies me. 

With nothing else to do I walk over to where my father sat. He picked up one of the empty bottles on the table he must've drank last night. 

'Useless brat, you killed your mother!" is what he said to me before he throw the beer at me.