❤︎❤︎❤︎

Martha faced the right wall of Veras bedroom, staring at the dark brown walls surrounding her. She knew that Vera was much older than her, but it never bothered her. It was only 7 years, and they were both adults, but it had made it seem worse to Martha because she was the youngest survivor besides Helena. She wasn't even allowed to drink yet! It made her feel like she wasn't supposed to be with the perfumer girl she had fallen so in love with. The coordinator observed the framed paintings on the wall that she faced, expecting to find something new. An object in the background, a scratch, a tear, anthing. Finding nothing new, she flipped herself around, now facing the older females back. Martha smiled faintly, happy to be laying under the sheets in Veras presence.
The perfumer girl sneezed and shifted a bit in her sleep, which made Martha smile and chuckle quietly. The younger of the two observed the olders appearance, looking at her back to find a few small scars and scratches here and there.

These things are what made Martha love Vera even more, knowing she has lived a life that's been traumatic, but there had been many good moments to pay for the others.

She closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around the female that rested before her, holding her tight and listening to her steady breathing. Vera moved and shifted beneath Martha's touch, turning around to face Martha and resting in her arms again. When Martha breathed in, Vera breathed out, and that breathing pattern continued for the two of them. The coordinator was now trying to find more things to focus on or observe, realizing she now was restless. She looked over to the clock on the wall.
'4:10am...' she thought to herself. It was very early, matches started at 6:30 for them, and Vera was still resting peacefully.
Placing her chin on the others head, Martha inhaled softly, noticing that Veras scent had slightly changed from wearing her night clothes instead of her regular outfit. She smelled of some sort of perfume and peach, which wasn't a negative thing. It was a rather comforting scent, not too overwhelming but not bad.

Vera stretched her legs and arms, hugging onto Martha's waist and resting her head on Martha's chest. Martha kissed the perfumer on her forehead, stroking her hair softly and closing her eyes.

It doesn't matter.' The lighter haired girl affirmed to herself. 'It doesn't matter that you're younger. She loves you. She loves you, or else she wouldn't be here with you. So it doesn't matter.' She repeated in her mind.
Martha could stay here like this forever, with her lover, just resting. Accepting herself and the fact that she was happy with Vera, the girl who brought out the best in her. Whether it was in matches or eating breakfast with the other 27 survivors, Martha was always her best when with Vera. The girl had impacted Martha's life drastically and positively, showing Martha that there was more to this manor than fighting for themselves, more than what they had all came for.

The coordinator had drifted into slumber when she was awoken by Vera stretching her limbs out and yawning, looking up at Martha. The opposite female opened her eyes and smiled.

"Goodmorning love" Vera gently kissed Martha's lips, tucking a strand of Martha's curly hair behind her ear. Martha giggled quietly, sitting up in the bed that they had shared and holding up her hand as an offer to help her female lover sit up as well.
"Did you sleep well?" Martha asked her, kissing her hand gently.
"I slept quite perfectly near you!" She smiled, bringing her knees up to her chest.
"Me too love, me too" Martha said, pulling Vera into a loving embrace like she had done the few previous hours.
"You sneeze in your sleep." The girl said while putting her hair in her regular ponytail and Vera hit her with a pillow, causing her to yelp in surprise and laugh shortly after. They soon both got ready for their long day ahead together, but at least they were happy.

How tf am I supposed to close off this is racism/j

719 words!! I'm proud of myself!!!