𝟝.𝟜 ℂ𝕠𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕋𝕖𝕣𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕒𝕝

THIRD PERSON P.O.V.

Not right now. Not right now. She shouldn't be thinking about him. Not her father. Not the one who betrayed her. Not the one who tried to kill her friends. She had to help her sister. She had to help Malia. Kaelin shoved the police department open and rushed in to see her close friend on the ground. Kaelin gasped. Lydia was covered in blood and Kira was trying to stop it from bleeding, but it wasn't working. Kaelin jumped into action as she slid onto the ground, ignoring the temptation of sucking her friend's blood. Kaelin nodded to Kira, signaling for her to go check on Malia.

"You have to get to her." Lydia said to Kaelin. "You have to go after her."

Kaelin shook her head. "I'm not leaving you." Kaelin bit into her arm while Lydia smiled up at Stiles in an assuring way.

"But, I need you to." Lydia said softly as she choked on some of the blood. Kaelin held her arm out before putting it towards Lydia. Lydia glared at her. "And I don't want it." Kaelin looked up at her in fear. "I need you to save her. Save Malia."

"We got her." Theo nodded.

Kaelin sighed. She gripped Stiles' arm before she walked out. "Call Anna." Stiles nodded.

Kaelin rushed down into the basement to see Malia pinned Tracy down to the ground.

"Malia!" Kaelin hissed, but she ignored me. "Malia, you need to stop!" Malia looked up to see me, but she still held her grip on Tracy. "We're predators, but that doesn't mean that we have to be killers." Malia let go of Tracy.

Kaelin took a step towards Tracy. "Look, this is all real. Everything that you're doing is real. It's not a dream." Kaelin told Tracy. "I know you can hear me and we're just trying to help you. We can help you." Kaelin took another step towards her.

"Wha-What's happening to me?" Tracy whimpered.

Kaelin was about to speak before it appeared. It was something, someone that was wearing a mask and mechanical suit, it had come from behind Tracy. They had not seen it coming. It reached for Tracy before injecting a silver liquid into her neck. Kaelin tried to help her, but was shoved against the wall harshly by another one, that looked similar to the thing that had injected Tracy. The next one had shoved Malia against the wall. Kaelin tried to fight back.

"Vampire." It hissed at Kaelin. Kaelin was afraid, afraid because she wasn't able to save Tracy.

"Her condition is terminal."

The other one stated before it walked out, the other two following behind them. Malia and Kaelin were dropped to the floor and they stared at Tracy's dead body in shock. Scott and Stiles had then appeared and looked at Kaelin questionably.

"It wasn't me." Malia informed them. She shook her head immediately.

"There were these people, Scott." Kaelin said as she got back up from the ground. "They had these masks, they were like mechanical. They were too strong, Scott. I couldn't fight them off and then they just injected her with something." Kaelin was sad and afraid. She thought that she could save Tracy, but she was wrong. It was her fault. That's what she thought. Kaelin headed back into the front room to Theo, Lydia, and Kira.

"They know about her." Malia explained shortly to Stiles and Scott. "They know that she's a vampire." Malia quickly followed after Kaelin and headed out to the front room.

Kaelin rushed to her friend's side. "You okay or do I need to force my blood down your throat?" Lydia laughed, a sound that was joyful to many ears.

"I'll be okay." Lydia promised, "Stay with me, will you?" Kaelin nodded immediately for she was not going to leave her friend's side.

The ambulance soon arrived and the paramedics came to the scene. Lydia got taken to the ambulance with Kaelin practically attached to her side. Kaelin was refusing to leave her. The Sheriff came shortly after, but Kaelin didn't care. All that mattered was that Lydia was going to survive this, and she will.