°Prologue°

"We did it, we did it!! We got rid of that weird murderous teddy bear and that Junko chick!! Woo!" Ibuki exclaimed, jumping up and down excitedly from where she's standing.

"Congrats 'Buki, we know that you could do it with our help" Akane chimed in, praising Ibuki for her great efforts.

The remaining survivors of the killing game, being Ibuki, Akane, Sonia, Kazuichi, had just defeated Junko, along with Monokuma. It was very exciting for them, but also quite scary since now they had no idea what to do after they escaped.

"Ok ok we get it, we got rid of those assholes, cool, but what are we gonna do after we get out of this dammed place" Fuyuhiko questioned.

"Hmm... Ibuki didn't think of that yet! She thinks everyone here should stick together!!" Ibuki hopped over to the exit of the strange looking trial grounds, staring at it for a few minutes before looking back at the other survivors.

"That is certainly a great idea Ibuki" Sonia walked over to Ibuki and placed a hand on Ibuki's shoulder. "Well if miss Sonia agrees then I'll agree too!"

"Great!! Now c'mon, I don't wanna stand around in this place anymore, it's kinda really weird.."

"Alright!" The other members of the group said in unison, as they walked over to the spot Ibuki was standing. All 5 of them looked at eachother before taking a few steps forward, and with that, they had successfully escaped the killing game.
~
Words: 248
Notes: Woo! First chapter completed! I don't actually have a proper plot yet, but I did want to get this out before anything else since it didn't really need any planning... Also this is my first time writing something like this so please give me some constructive criticism ^^