Jonathan x Dio Part 1

This is a slight AU, Dio and his father wont be evil. Enjoy!

It was an April afternoon, Jonathan was getting picked on by the bullies from his school.

He was weak, and he knew it.

"Look at you, you pathetic loser!"

a boy said, kicking Jojos back whilst he tried to scurry away.

"Why dont you run on home, Joestar,"

the boys laughed at the Young Jojos anguish. He ran home, tears in his eyes. This happened every day, like clockwork, it's like they always knew where jojo would be.

As he walked up the driveway, he noticed an unfamiliar car, it looked expensive even for his family.

He saw his father next to the car with someone else. Then the car took off, revealing jojo from behind the car.

"Jonathan, look here! This is your new step brother Dio,"

he was confused, he though he had simply misheard the man.

"Pardon father, whatever do you mean?"

He questioned intuitively. Dio was a blonde boy with matching yellow eyes.

"Brandos father died, he was a good man. His son here, Dio, has no family left. I reached out, and he will stay here,"

Jojo couldn't believe, hoe could his father not tell him! He knew he wasn't good with people, and Dio looked like the kind of man who would be a bully.

"Father, how could you not tell me?"

Jojo was frustrated, and angry with his naive father. He didn't want this, not at all.

"Look boy, I should have told you, I know. But it happened so suddenly,"

said Jojos father. Dio was only there for a minute or so, but already felt very unwelcome.

He heard a lot about jojo, his father never shuts up about him. To see him so upset struck a chord inside Dio.

He promised himself he would befriend Jojo, that he would get to know him.

"Father, I-I"

Jojo couldn't put what he was thinking into words, he decided to turn around and run. To run anywhere away from that house. He reached a Pond.

It had a few trees surrounding it, a bed of flowers layed beside. It was it's own little ecosystem. He always went here when he was uneasy or stressed, it was his special place.

He thought about what his father had said, how Dio will stay here. He was furious how his father did not utter a word about this.

Jojo layed on the thick grass, the smell of the earth soothed him. He gazed at the sunset, his hand in his chest and a froun on his face.

Meanwhile, at the house, Dio had taken his belongings upto one of the spare guest rooms.

Their house was like a mansion, bigger that what Dio had ever seen. He heard a knock on the door, it was George, Jojos father.

"Dio dear, I apologise for my sons rude behaviour. It's just that, he isnt good with people. He gets picked on at school. Dont take anything he said to heart," he said.

Dio nodded, smiling at his new father. George excited his room, walking down the stairs to the kitchen.

It was getting dark, he started to worry about his only son. Just then, the door swung open.

Jojo stepped inside and closed the door shut. He looked towards his father who has the eyes of a puppy.

Then, Jojo ran up the stairs up to his room where he barricaded himself in. Dio walked into the corridor confused, and then walked upto Jojos door. He knocked softly, earning a sharp grunt from inside.