00 | resiting temptation

"Back away or I'll fucking shoot." A sharp tone in which her words were laced with acid and a glare with those round, hazel eyes that were full of determination, the ends of his lips curled upwards.

Lorenzo's eyes were dark; so dark that the night could not compare.

Unfazed, almost as though the woman wasn't holding a loaded gun up at him, Lorenzo lifted his large hand and smoothed down the crinkles that formed upon the surface of his silky black tie, and then he smirked.

"I'd like to see you try, tesoro mio."

—-—

In a corrupt world of guns, drugs and violence and a race against time to eliminate a lingering threat to the Romano Empire, Carina Romano must act swiftly.

But, with an obstacle in the form of a tall, dark dangerously handsome man in her way, her task only becomes all the more challenging.

Especially when the man who proves to be more sinful than devil himself, Lorenzo Bianchi, causes her heart to palpitate erratically, in ways she wished it wouldn't.

—-—

AUTHORS NOTE

I hope you enjoy 'Resisting Temptations' as I'm very excited to write it!

If you could leave comments, constructive criticism and any thoughts, that would be much appreciated.

Please also don't forget to like chapters, that would be extremely motivating for me, thank you <3

(ps. I will try to edit each chapter and correct mistakes before I post, if you notice an error, please point it out so I can correct it as I may have missed it)