A New Ending

[editors note: SO PEOPLE, I just finished watching K project and they killed MIKOTO ;_; [dem feels] so I decided "imma do a fan fic where they live happily ever after" and thats exactly what I did. ^^

Please like and vote and comment if you guys want me to write a sexy scene for MIsaki and Fushimi AND continue the "battle field action" for Munakata and Mikoto.YAAAY ^^

ENJOY MY LOVIES~

*flys away into the sunset*]

_____________________________________________________________________________

     The silver king disintegrated into air, silver sparkles floated into the breeze over the island and a silence fell as the petals of shining silver flew out over the sea and disappeared,along with his great sword that once stood shining in the sky of the setting sun.

“Suoh....’ Munakata spoke,breaking the thick silence,his voice quivered with rage ‘you killed him.How could you have DONE THAT!?”

His screams pierced the air and Suoh flinched.That king had not every raised his voice like that.

Did he care that much? Suoh thought quickly.

“He asked me too” Suoh replied simply shrugging it off.

“Was there nothing you could have done...’ Munakata’s voice was menacingly low ‘Anything at all.....to prevent that?”

“Nope.”

“How...dare...you...BE SO CALM!” The blue king had snapped and didn’t hesitate to act on his own anger.

“That is not like you at all.” Suoh smiled before he nimble dodged the incoming sword attack from the other King.

“You killed one of us.’ He growled,teeth clenched together blue flames growing around his sword ‘Kings stay together,NOT MURDER ONE ANOTHER”

Munakata launched himself at Suoh,his sword glinting in the sky before it raced down towards Suoh,slicing the very air that separated it from its target.

Suoh grinned,the thrill of battle feeding his power and pumping the blood in his veins.

Flames sparked in Suoh hands,and he balled them into tight fists and blocked the raging sword,throwing the both of them backwards.

Munakata was weakening,his sides heaved as he sucked in air.The exhaustion showed in his sword.The blue field around it was weakening as he fought.

Yet it was not as bad as Mikoto’s. His sword was hanging low,the power was extreme thought,unfortunately so extreme that it damaged his own sword.

Suoh knew his attacks would soon fail,Munakata knew as well,yet his own rage blinded him and fueled his physical side.

“If Kings aren’t to kill each other.Why are you doing this?” Suoh smiled,his opposing Kings rage was amusing,like a small kitten trying to defeat a dog.

“You...are no longer a king!’ Munakata growled,raising his sword to Suoh’s sword ‘Look at the state of it.It will fall and you along with it!”

“Very funny” Suoh said slowly,locking eyes with his opponent.

“I will end you here and now.” 

“You know.I’ve always hated that over polite personality of yours.If your going to end me,at least talk like a normal person” Suoh sighed meeting Munakata’s gaze with a lazy one.

Munakata stiffened then relaxed,lowering his sword.

“I talk like this because it is my duty as the Blue King and the Captain of Scepter 4 to defeat you and put an end to your reckless reign”